Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The content for this update was for the path where Ethan kicked his wife out of the house for being a whore and is seeing another woman while Nat bunks with the neighbors.
Thanks for the info...i was also trying to find out whats new...i ll recommend KingB on Patreon if he could mark at least in the WT with a color every updated branch after release because this game is really very complex....but i mean it in a good way...

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The content for this update was for the path where Ethan kicked his wife out of the house for being a whore and is seeing another woman while Nat bunks with the neighbors.
That sounds like the cheat path, but, I didn't see anything anywhere close to that. Maybe, it was the loyal path, and she fucked up and got kicked out. I never saw that, so it must be the faithful path. I am stunned. I'll try keeping her a good girl and see what happens.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That sounds like the cheat path, but, I didn't see anything anywhere close to that. Maybe, it was the loyal path, and she fucked up and got kicked out. I never saw that, so it must be the faithful path. I am stunned. I'll try keeping her a good girl and see what happens.
I talked to KingB and he replied this...i didnt tried it yet but he gave instructions how to figure out whats updated in ingame changelog and WT.

7 Min.
Each update covers many number of branches that are impossible to track down all and mark. In the game, in 'About the game' menu, there's changelog. It shows which scenes were updated on each update. Each big box in the walkthrough is a scene with the scene number on right top corner. That way you can see which main paths were updated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ant007 and CutieLvr

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hi he anal sences i see in the folder but i dont see in the game please hint s50 meny time star the game but i fial

Toshik73

Jan 2, 2022
I can't download the walkthrough, the message: {"success":false,"value":"file_rate_limited_captcha_required","message":"This file is using too much bandwidth. For anonymous downloads a captcha is required now. The captcha entry is available on the download page"}

Reactions: bcool

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Too bad there is no full cheating route. If you try to make her a slut but the MC completely romantic you will soon or later follow the vanilla route. :(

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I can't download the walkthrough, the message: {"success":false,"value":"file_rate_limited_captcha_required","message":"This file is using too much bandwidth. For anonymous downloads a captcha is required now. The captcha entry is available on the download page"}
Just start the game to open the WT.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I loaded that save and it ended no different for me then last version.... Do you have to do a full replay to get the new content?
Strnag thing is if I try to do the play through from the start it doesn't work at all and Nat just cheats, doesn't give me option to kick her out at all....

For anyone wanting to know here is the path they are talking about: sguide5.jpg sguide9.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
I need help.
Recently my PC got corrupted and I had to reinstall my OS again. I lost all the save files and lost all the progress.
I would really appreciate if someone share the saved files with all the path/route unlocked. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: L0b0ts

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I loaded that save and it ended no different for me then last version.... Do you have to do a full replay to get the new content? For anyone wanting to know here is the path they are talking about: View attachment 2791521 View attachment 2791528
For update 0.9.1 on ntr route you have to follow the ntr argue path followed by ntr Ethan suspect and then ntr Ethan dominant.
For update 0.9.1 on cuckold route it is cuckold -> cuckold yes job -> cuckold Ethan dominant.
For update 0.9.1 on vanilla route, go vanilla pure -> vanilla exhibition only with the difference Ethan needs to flirt with Riya and accept the avances of Jenna to see the highlights of the update.

Only an Ethan with dominant score can persuade Nat to give bj while imagining Riya.

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
For update 0.9.1 on ntr route you have to follow the ntr argue path followed by ntr Ethan suspect and then ntr Ethan dominant.
For update 0.9.1 on cuckold route it is cuckold -> cuckold yes job -> cuckold Ethan dominant.

Only an Ethan with dominant score can persuade Nat to give bj while imagining Riya.
For anyone that doesn't know how find or use the build in walkthough here is a copy of it all broken down, hope it helps people still lost....

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes