Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
It seems this time they didn't use assets from another game and used some basic 3D stuff instead (Likely due to all the backlash from last time) but it seems they are still doing the (want the full game give me patreon money) thing. Although I guess the fact they aren't doing it with stolen assets makes it ... better? Eh I don't really care either way.
Both guys in the title screenshot are models from other games. The black guy is used in like 90% of the black guy NTR games. :KEK:

Reactions: joehoe

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
To the dev, this demo isn't too shabby. Is this a first time effort? Have you made other games or VN? Is being a patron a requirement to receive updates or is that just a bit of a language barrier?

It's a bit generic, which is not necessarily a bad thing. There's always room for straight to the point fappability. There's definitely been much worse and I'm sure if you keep at it you will improve.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
cuckold and pregnancy... well, that's definitely will trigger ape battle. For anyone else - let's enjoy:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So does this game have sharing or it's fully NTR? So I'll know if I'll add this to the list. Unable to play it now since it uses Unity.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Following monty right down to the same horrible engine lol. Good luck with your game I look forward to seeing how it develops

jens3jensen

Nov 18, 2017
Anybody who complains about NTR should look up the game's title.
In a game named like that, you have 0 right discussing NTR.

With that cleared, the game looks kind of interesting, but I could use only about 3-4 choices then it just freezes on one and the same line of dialogue. Regardless which choice you make, the story is 100% linear and ends up locking on the same screen/picture.

I may want to check it again, the dialogue looks spellchecked, can't say much more. The story seems very shallow, but I am sure we all will gladly accept it :)
Same. To bad that a promising game just wont work

Reactions: he_found_you

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Triggered by an automated alert by the Pregnancy-tag.
How does it play out in this <insert term here>?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Triggered by an automated alert by the Pregnancy-tag.
How does it play out in this <insert term here>?
Right now we only see a pregnant character. Lately, I believe, fem MC will get pregnant too.

Reactions: t727
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes