Gwynbleidd7

☣️DANGER☢️
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
3fijMd.png

Overview:
Depending on your choices you might get yourself and your girlfriend into unwanted trouble. This game contains netorare, your girlfriend will get taken by other dickgirls throughout the game, however, there will be a clean path where all of this is avoidable.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-08
Release Date: 2024-07-08
Developer: CandySH
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

screenshot0016.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
No....way
I beat Icarus Media to a futa game topic, Things might start looking up for me with this type of luck.

Gamewise I am bookmarking this for futa reasons, promise is good but some aspects worrying like the tongue on the green hair futa, I get the reason why after reading it but yeah be good to see where this one goes in an update or two

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Alright start, feels super rushed though. Also would be hotter if Nomad remained in demon form during the sex scenes.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this was an interesting start. Very short, so decided to work a bit of saves in this right now. Very much looking forward to see where this goes. I think a very fun game indeed. Thank you so very much for this, and hope to see more soon!!!

Aug 26, 2023
Depending on your choices you might get yourself and your girlfriend into unwanted trouble. This game contains netorare, your girlfriend will get taken by other dickgirls throughout the game, however, there will be a clean path where all of this is avoidable.
Why only my gf??? Where is my family??? dead or smth:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The fuck is going on with the tongue of the green haired girl in the screenshots lol?

Also is all the content with the futas ntr related or can the mc get in on that himself?

Edit: played it legit took about 2 minutes I know its first relase but meh. You either let your girlfriend get molested, mind controlled and raped or get no content.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ursus4321 and bufa
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes