3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

gubl

May 31, 2018
OrbOrigin project is not dead. He released part 6 last month.

icstor has random release cycle, like it could be a year, but when he drops release, it usually a huge update content wise.
The problem though, long or unpredictable game updates burns out the interest to the game. There is so many releases taking place meantime, which drags interest of players, who forget story details. So even when new update is released even the most loyal players would likely scroll trough entire update only stopping by for dialogs of their favorite characters.

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
With the creator's permission... I have finished translating the last part of this good game that was missing to be complete in Spanish.
I started playing with it and since I liked it and saw that it was missing that part in the translation I have translated it and share it in your own post... if not you care and you don't mind.
It's been a pleasure for me to do this as it's a great job and I'm looking forward to a new update.
Best regards. Darax ;)

Con el permiso del creador... he terminado de traducir la última parte de este buen juego que faltaba para estar completo en Español.
Me puse a jugar con el y como me gusto y vi que faltaba esa parte en traducir la he traducido y la comparto en tu propio post... si no te importa y no te molesta.
Para mi ha sido un placer hacerlo ya que es un gran trabajo y estoy deseando que salga una nueva actualización.
Un saludo. Darax ;)

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I got worried there when I saw the abandoned tag at least there is still some life in this one yet.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "A different summer" version "1-5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

ATTENZIONE: Il gioco obbliga alla scelta di una delle lingue incorporate. Per forzare il gioco ad usare la traduzione occorre scaricare anche i file "Installazione.txt" e "1-1LT1.save". Seguire le indicazioni del file "Installazione.txt".

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A different summer" version "1-5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

ATTENTION: The game requires the choice of one of the built-in languages. To force the game to use translation, the "Installazione.txt" and "1-1LT1.save" files must also be downloaded. Follow the instructions in the "Installazione.txt" file.

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
1 year without update !!! this game had abandoned tag ! what happened who remove tag ???

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes