3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
for some reason, when starting a new game - as the name prompt comes up, the cursor disappears and i cant type in a name and i cant click on anything. If i press esc - i can get to the menu and do whateever.... thoughts?
I knew about this bug, been trying to fix it, but I'll keep trying, don't worry, this is still a demo

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Way to go man, I ll keep an eye on this one! and just one thing, when you star a new game, at least in this demo version, all the girls bodies looks "double" for example, hairs , eyes mouth, etc and its VERY creepy but still excellent job! @
PABG_DeX

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Everyone is a critic :)
Game is looking good. best games comes of passion to create world of your own. I wish all the best for this project!
Thanks! I know, but I take all commentaries, wheter they're bad or nice, it's a suggestion and it must be considered :D

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Way to go man, I ll keep an eye on this one! and just one thing, when you star a new game, at least in this demo version, all the girls bodies looks "double" for example, hairs , eyes mouth, etc and its VERY creepy but still excellent job! @
PABG_DeX
Could you post a screenshot of that problem, please? I haven't got into anything like that on my testings

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Story is weak, Interrior design is boring, Environment design needs lots of update and who cares.

Animation and characters are very good.

Keep up good work.

Reactions: PABG_DeX

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I
Thanks! I know, but I take all commentaries, wheter they're bad or nice, it's a suggestion and it must be considered :D
believe you can trigger like this.

play new game, made first visit to shop do your first free f. then quit main menu start game again go directyto the shop and make you free ride again then the shopper girl doubled. one stay phone pose the other talk with you. Some how you did not remove the old character NPC.

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
I

believe you can trigger like this.

play new game, made first visit to shop do your first free f. then quit main menu start game again go directyto the shop and make you free ride again then the shopper girl doubled. one stay phone pose the other talk with you. Some how you did not remove the old character NPC.
wtf, yeah, I could reproduce it, I'll look into it, thanks!

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Could you post a screenshot of that problem, please? I haven't got into anything like that on my testings
Sorry man, Had to delete the game because of space LoL, it is like...kinda this.

Minute 1:17 but instead of one moving and other freeze, are llike they are 2 animations in different timing in the same body and one up another...

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Sorry man, Had to delete the game because of space LoL, it is like...kinda this.

Minute 1:17 but instead of one moving and other freeze, are llike they are 2 animations in different timing in the same body and one up another...
Yes, don't worry, I'm already on it

• Love
Reactions: Irondude
Jul 21, 2019
Excuse you, you fucking savage, take your goddamn shoes off when you're in bed.
View attachment 1061702
This is my favorited type of person i want to be with but shoes need to take off before going to bed thats not respecting what you sleep everyday unless thats a hotel or motel you paid for. not all hotel customers were respecting and following the rules, at the beginning they pay all service they want and in the end of service they became rude and stubborn customers its happened in real life time

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Does anyone know what the controls are?
Sorry for that, I've already done the keybindings menu/settings, it will be available in next version
Movement: WASD
Toggle Sprint: Shift
Inventory: I
Map: M
SwitchCamera: V
Wait time (Demo only): 3
Quick Save: F5
Quick Load: F9
Interact: E

Reactions: js001

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry for a stupid question, but how do I start interacting? The mouse disappear as soon as the game starts and no key on the keyboard seems to be connected to interaction. Strange..

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Sorry for a stupid question, but how do I start interacting? The mouse disappear as soon as the game starts and no key on the keyboard seems to be connected to interaction. Strange..
I already fix that, it will be working in next version, now you must hold "Left Alt" to show your mouse, and then click on the buttons

Reactions: Mad_Man

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
how do you spin around? it seems the image is stuck in my case , plus the V button doesnt work in the house as you start walking

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I already fix that, it will be working in next version, now you must hold "Left Alt" to show your mouse, and then click on the buttons
Legit one of the bugs is the mouse not having any function at all . i cant turn left or right , the camera is stuck in teh center.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes