3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
When Rose is in the bathroom (between 14:00 and 14:30) you'll have a chance to peek on her, if you want to force the scene I recommend you to quick save (F5) before 14:00 (let's say 13:50) and then after 14:00 has passed, try the door, it can either show you the scene, or throw the locked message, if you get the message, just quick load (F9) and you'll be on the door at 13:50 again, if I'm not mistaken the chances are 1 out of 3 so you should be able to get it fast.
I managed to trigger the scene before I read your response but thank you nevertheless!

Looking forward to the next update and scenes with other characters. Fun game!

Reactions: PABG_DeX

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I have 2 beefs with this game:
1. Having to do actual schoolwork and
2. I maintain that a realtime 3D sex game with fixed camera views may as well be a Renpy

gubl

May 31, 2018
got stuck while looking for pendant. found one (on the starirs), but not the second one.

Btw, adding few minutes (by that less than 60) is not possible.

Also, you should remove VR support for the game if it's not implemented. I don't understand why steam VR starts at the same time as your game.
look around microwave on the countertop.

Reactions: PABG_DeX

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Can you tell me what to do with Hannah passed all the lessons, how to pass the exam now?

Apr 25, 2019
you have to listen what each "teacher" says, those are actual answers, so don't try to solve those based on equations on pictures as the most of them are either nonsense or don't match correct answer. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! i did not write the answers down and forgot most of it, becuse i picked the game up again a few days later. i hate memory games!

You are the real MWP!

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes