Mod Ren'Py A Familiar(Family) Venture v0.05b [Incest Patch/Mod by D.S.-sama]

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Could someone upload me the new patch some other place than mega please? Mega is banned on my network. :(

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
ok patch is not working he still refers to the mother as Jacky and the father as Tony is anyone else having this problem?
Same problem for me. I started a new play-through on 4e with the 4e patch and it's "Jacky" and "Tony".

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Same problem for me. I started a new play-through on 4e with the 4e patch and it's "Jacky" and "Tony".
If patch is correctly installed you can switch between incest and non-incest mode mid game by clicking on the notification led on the mobile. (Upper right corner of the phone screen.)
I've started a new game just to check it shortly and it seems to work.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Unable to get these from OP,
V0.03b

V0.03c

V0.04d
States files have been removed. I only have 0.2b.

Reactions: Fapmaister

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Read the OP
If patch is correctly installed you can switch between incest and non-incest mode mid game by clicking on the notification led on the mobile. (Upper right corner of the phone screen.)
I've started a new game just to check it shortly and it seems to work.
Thnx, i totally missed the information in the OP. Clicking the dot in the left exclamation mark during the warning text at the start worked fine to activate the patch.

Reactions: pmplpm and Villi X

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
OK, the patch is working, changing the light from green to red on the phone fixed it for me, thanks.

Is it possible to change jackies Name?

Last edited:

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
OK, the patch is working, changing the light from green to red on the phone fixed it for me, thanks.

Is it possible to change jackies Name?
At the development level, it would take some work to change her name, however if you do it with a good notepad replacement (Notepad++ or Editpad) you can just do a find+replace on all instances of her name in all of the script files and change it to whatever you'd like. I've actually done that in my game (my wife's name is Jackie, and seeing it spelled as Jacky breaks my brain).

Reactions: bozoplace

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you for your hard work on this patch. Just some feedback, Im sure you're aware by now, there are quite a number of times when the dialogue doesn't really make sense. This same issue came up a couple times with Lauren & Sidney where instead of mentioning they are siblings they talk about how finding each other attractive is wrong because they live together & they're roommates and such, which ruins the immersion I'm sure you're trying to make here. With Jacky, instead of referring to herself as your mother she sometimes mentions that its wrong to have feelings for an older woman who took him into her household & takes care of him.