Mod Ren'Py A Familiar(Family) Venture v0.05b [Incest Patch/Mod by D.S.-sama]

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello friend, I have problems with the patch, it does not allow me to activate it, you could include a normal patch file separately Thank you.
I do the steps but it does not allow me to activate them the edition of my computer is normal PC

vigeza

Nov 13, 2019

This is a incest patch/mod that re-enables the taboo content and it doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease.

TO ACTIVATE IT:
- just press the buttons in the images posted below

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 20.01.2019
Game/Creator: / WillTylor
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: use the correct version of the mod for the correct game version and only for that version....
Game Version: v0.03b, v0.03c and v0.04d, v0.4e_Xmas, v0.4f_Xmas
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
V0.03b

V0.03c

V0.04d

V0.04e_Xmas

V0.04f_Xmas

Screenshots :
View attachment 332799 View attachment 332800 View attachment 332803
Sory but A family Venture V0.04f_Xmas incest patch is wrong because containt just only the main game and not the incest patch!!! It's to big for incest patch 1,4 gb

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
I put the file in the game folder but it still does not let me enable the contant I used the screenshots as a guide does the file need renamed

Reactions: krkarr

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Sory but A family Venture V0.04f_Xmas incest patch is wrong because containt just only the main game and not the incest patch!!! It's to big for incest patch 1,4 gb
Read the posts before you. There was a miss and instead there is just link to vanila version of the game. Use alternative provided in previous post above you.

i renamed the file to "patch.rpa" and then it worked for me, try it and see if it works
Yes, I confirm this. Renaming this file to "patch.rpa" works.

Reactions: bozoplace

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Read the posts before you. There was a miss and instead there is just link to vanila version of the game. Use alternative provided in previous post above you.

Yes, I confirm this. Renaming this file to "patch.rpa" works.
with the quotation marks? it still isnt working

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
thae patch does not work even when renamed
It work if you rename it and then open the phone and make sure when you hover over the light in top corner that its red. If its green when you put your pointer over it click it and it should turn red then the patch is working.