Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Looks like this mod breaks the game/ gallery. My first attempt to replay a scene straight from the gallery ended in a pile of errors, which I could ignore until it finally broke the game. No recommendation for a fckd up mod. (Latest game version 0.7 sup with latest mod version 0.7. sup).

damon11

Dec 6, 2020
Hi not sure i saw this anywhere but is it normal that he never reads the book to be able to do a photoshoot with the mom and that other girl. i bought the books and also used the cheat to add them. i go at evenings and he never reads or at least i don't know how to make him read so he can do the photoshoot

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi not sure i saw this anywhere but is it normal that he never reads the book to be able to do a photoshoot with the mom and that other girl. i bought the books and also used the cheat to add them. i go at evenings and he never reads or at least i don't know how to make him read so he can do the photoshoot
If I recall, you have to click on your bed to be given the option to read, but this would be a question for the game thread, not my mod thread.

Reactions: damon11

damon11

Dec 6, 2020
If I recall, you have to click on your bed to be given the option to read, but this would be a question for the game thread, not my mod thread.
oh ok i'll give it a try because i just see "memes and sleep" but thank you i'll post in the proper thread. sorry for this :)

Reactions: ShaddyGames

cos15

Dec 17, 2017
I can not open the game with the mode it gives an error. Probably u should update the ur amazing work my friend =) And if ur answer is a no , I will wait to next update of the game patiently have a good day sir =)

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
That explains why the game crashes on startup with the mod .
So this version of the mod doesn't work with the recent game version and it crashes? (just wanted to confirm cause some mods works with newer game versions, only just doesn't unlock new content)

Damn, was about to download the game since it looks good, but i guess i should wait a bit longer for mod to catch up.

Thanks for heads up matey!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote