5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Error when selecting preferences
Here's your problem. you're using the wrong game version. Second last line in the traceback.
`A Family Venture 0.07_beta_supporter`
It should be
`A Family Venture 0.07_public_subscribestar`

AVM666

Apr 7, 2019
Here's your problem. you're using the wrong game version. Second last line in the traceback.
It should be
How do I get this version `A Family Venture 0.07_public_subscribe`, the one I sent is the latest update and with the A Family Venture bugfix [v0.07 Supporter].

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
yeah i'm starting to think it's something with the bugfix. I didn't need to make any changes to the mod for it as none of the fixes were in the files I edit. But I also didn't check all the files in the bugfix due to the fact that I don't edit them. As for the quick_menu error, it only seems to be affecting new games. I didn't touch that variable. So again it must be some change in the bugfix. Looking into it.

Reactions: AVM666

viejopeter

May 2, 2018
It should be
im using A Family Venture 0.07_public_subscribestar and i get an error when i press any option in the menu

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Alright. I tracked down the issue you guys are having. Just re-uploaded the mod again with (fix) in the file name. I recommend doing a clean install of the game, game bugfix, and the mod. In that order.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote