Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
In the game you post pictures of the girls online. These pictures generate likes.
You can advertise every day increasing the likes you get, and at the end of the week (sat and sun) you can convert the likes you got that week to cash. The mod automates that. (I assume, never used the feature myself.) It would basically save you a bunch of clicks daily/weekly.
That's correct.

tmv

May 31, 2017
ShaddyModda the mod brings me in a dead end. I bought all items at once as, well, why not? But, when I came to the point that I had to buy the gag ball, or buy & read the books, I couldn't progress. Removing and buying the gag ball solved that. But removing and buying the books didn't. I have 2 instances of the books in the backpack and I cannot read the books.

So can you either remove buying the gag ball and the books as it is not required when you just can add money?
And can you change the 'read books' variables?

Thanks for creating this very helpful mod.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda the mod brings me in a dead end. I bought all items at once as, well, why not? But, when I came to the point that I had to buy the gag ball, or buy & read the books, I couldn't progress. Removing and buying the gag ball solved that. But removing and buying the books didn't. I have 2 instances of the books in the backpack and I cannot read the books.

So can you either remove buying the gag ball and the books as it is not required when you just can add money?
And can you change the 'read books' variables?

Thanks for creating this very helpful mod.
Neither of those features are part of my mod, they are both part of the game itself. I only added Walkthrough, auto-income, and advertising features, and unlocked pics. I did not add item or money cheats.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Neither of those features are part of my mod, they are both part of the game itself. I only added Walkthrough, auto-income, and advertising features, and unlocked pics. I did not add item or money cheats.
Oh, I didn't realize that. Thanks for the response

Razormix

Aug 8, 2018
Hello, on the phone there is a switch you can change, NTR Route\Loyalty route. What does it do and how do i know which one is active? Thanks

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Great mod. Just wanted to know, the Walkthrough mod, works for all the scenes? Because I think in the game are some scenes that you could miss really easy and that they aren't repeatable.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote