Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
Nothing on this game has worked for me since .3 came out. Game and or mods. its a bug filled error. THis walkthrough is a continuation. I just Hope with fingers crossed .7 game w/walkthrough mod will work next time. That way I can play game.
Thank you for all your efforts, I give all respect to you

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Ok weird. It didn't pop up in my latest updates. I'll try to get a mod update out tonight, but no guarantees. I have a few things to take care of in RL today, so it depends on how tired I am when I'm done.
No worries. Looks like the game has not been abandoned after all, and we know you have an update to the mod in your queue.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
could not even play v06 version(not blaming mod) and thought i would try v07, but the saves are weird, I load a save where i saved a sex scene and it just load a basic talk scene +1 relations ....
will wait for this mod to update to see if it is worth to replay or not

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda Hey brother, trying my hand updated mod for v0.07a and noticed a few errors in mod script6 (haven't checked the others yet). Here's a couple examples (see notes of missing mod choice stats in code):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: missing "$ sidneylibido += 1"

Note: missing "$ auntlibido += 1"

Note: missing "$ cousinlibido += 1" (all choices)

Just a few examples bud. This script is certainly a challenge, I'm still learning from you so you know this isn't criticism, only noticed while studying. Regards.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I really want to laugh, but I'm not going to.
ShaddyModda Hey brother, trying my hand updated mod for v0.07a and noticed a few errors in mod script6 (haven't checked the others yet). Here's a couple examples (see notes of missing mod choice stats in code):

Note: missing "$ sidneylibido += 1"

Note: missing "$ auntlibido += 1"

Note: missing "$ cousinlibido += 1" (all choices)

Just a few examples bud. This script is certainly a challenge, I'm still learning from you so you know this isn't criticism, only noticed while studying. Regards.
Yeah it's a lot of script, so it's not surprising I may have missed a few, so you see why i'm not updating the mod until the full 0.07 is released, as having to update the mod more than once for a single version is not worth the time or trouble. Too many times there have been major changes between alpha and full version releases in games.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I saw this game while browsing through the pages and it looked interesting. But i had to turn if off during the intro. No matter how good your story may be, i cant play a MC that looks barely older than 12.
Try posting that on the game thread instead of my mod thread. lol

Reactions: Tinuss

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I really want to laugh, but I'm not going to.

Yeah it's a lot of script, so it's not surprising I may have missed a few, so you see why i'm not updating the mod until the full 0.07 is released, as having to update the mod more than once for a single version is not worth the time or trouble. Too many times there have been major changes between alpha and full version releases in games.
It's gonna be a whole mod rewrite...all the way to the original script. I'm working w/ editor compare to fold yours over but it's slow and cumbersome. It is what it is. Dev rewrote all the scripts.

Also, make a note for later...even the dev has messed up what some variables get changed to in places like giving flowers before proper affection level. Note were dev has the old \"Mom's Anger +2\" but the code is now "$ momanger += 1":

Reactions: SenPC

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
It's gonna be a whole mod rewrite...all the way to the original script. I'm working w/ editor compare to fold yours over but it's slow and cumbersome. It is what it is. Dev rewrote all the scripts.

Also, make a note for later...even the dev has messed up what some variables get changed to in places like giving flowers before proper affection level. Note were dev has the old \"Mom's Anger +2\" but the code is now "$ momanger += 1":
There's no point in you doing that, as I'll be doing it myself, once the full version is released, as I said before this is an alpha release.

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Patience guys. I prefer to wait for the full release. There is absolutely no need for modders to keep up with every single alpha or fix release.

Please think about the time of modders too. You give game devs the time they need, but for modders... they should create the mod instantly after a game release. And if the mod breaks the game on every new release step of the game, the modders earn the blame. Not fair, not motivating.
Most modders here have a few or a ton of projects, they follow or care about. But they can't be up to date on everything everytime. They have a life, too.

And it seem game devs rearrange their scripts often, what means, mods have to follow and be written new, too. I never did that kind of script mods here, but others on different games. I know how much work modding is and i'm glad here on f95 are some great and ambitious modders, who do the dirty job.

Thanks Shaddy

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

and that is why i said F off to html coding, felt i was going blind on reading, writing and rewriting code all the time :eek:

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good evening, please tell me if this mod shows where to go to advance the plot

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Good thing you decided not to touch this until the full release of 0.07. It seems there have been significant changes to the game in the beta.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote