Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shockblade

Oct 3, 2017
The mod is working great but the auto money options aren't showing up for me at all.

ALSO

For those of you who are wondering why the IC patch isnt working, in game, open the phone and mouse over the camera in the top right of the phone, it should be green. Click it once to turn it red and all IC will be ENABLED.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The mod is working great but the auto money options aren't showing up for me at all.

ALSO

For those of you who are wondering why the IC patch isnt working, in game, open the phone and mouse over the camera in the top right of the phone, it should be green. Click it once to turn it red and all IC will be ENABLED.
Have you gone to the MC's computer at the point it tells you about income? if not you have to have completed that step first.

shockblade

Oct 3, 2017
Have you gone to the MC's computer at the point it tells you about income? if not you have to have completed that step first.
I have, I've completed the whole first photo shoot with Lauren, I've done the first photo shoot with Sidney, and it still isn't showing up in the options menu. It's not super needed, I only wanted the mod for the dialogue choices, and money in this game is easy to make anyway so I'm not losing much.

I am thoroughly enjoying using this mod though, It's incredibly helpful.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I have, I've completed the whole first photo shoot with Lauren, I've done the first photo shoot with Sidney, and it still isn't showing up in the options menu. It's not super needed, I only wanted the mod for the dialogue choices, and money in this game is easy to make anyway so I'm not losing much.

I am thoroughly enjoying using this mod though, It's incredibly helpful.
Hmm. Not sure why it's not working for you then. I've played through the game twice myself since I made the mod, and it's worked both times.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I was getting a crash before it even started up, and the error log would come up as a textfile. I would typically go into the zip, open the game file, and copy the contents from there into the proper game folder. The problem was fixed by taking the game folder from the mod zip and copying that itself to the game directory (is directory the right word?). Hope that helps anyone accidentally doing the same thing.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, I know this is a stupid question. But how do you install the Incest Patches Because I don't know if I did it right or wrong because it doesn't seem working for me

ALSO is bestiality Avoidable?

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I know this is a stupid question. But how do you install the Incest Patches Because I don't know if I did it right or wrong because it doesn't seem working for me

ALSO is bestiality Avoidable?
the patch goes into the 'game' folder, as for the bestiality It's not even real. It's only part of the photoshoots, and in-game they're photoshopped in as part of the background for the photos the MC takes.

Reactions: shadowr19

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
the patch goes into the 'game' folder, as for the bestiality It's not even real. It's only part of the photoshoots, and in-game they're photoshopped in as part of the background for the photos the MC takes.
Okay I found out the problem I install the incest patch wrong But is working now but some reason is a little bit buggy
Like sometimes the characters call them by the r
real name and other times they call them by Mom or sister and brother

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Okay I found out the problem I install the incest patch wrong But is working now but some reason is a little bit buggy
Like sometimes the characters call them by the r
real name and other times they call them by Mom or sister and brother
Yeah, check the thread for the patch. There's a fix for that, If I recall though it's just get past the first part, then save and reload.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, check the thread for the patch. There's a fix for that, If I recall though it's just get past the first part, then save and reload.
Also I forgot to ask I don't know if this is a problem with the game or with the mod But when you start the game from the beginning Event 7 will be called loyalty event 7 If you refuse Matt offer The name of the event will stay the same But if you accept his offer The Name the event will change to NTR events 7 So can you tell me if this is a bug with the game or with the mod or is this on purpose?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Also I forgot to ask I don't know if this is a problem with the game or with the mod But when you start the game from the beginning Event 7 will be called loyalty event 7 If you refuse Matt offer The name of the event will stay the same But if you accept his offer The Name the event will change to NTR events 7 So can you tell me if this is a bug with the game or with the mod or is this on purpose?
Game. I didn't touch any of the events code. Might be on purpose, considering what happens.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
wanting to look at the pictures of mandy on the pc i get this error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/interface_images/pc_gallery_images/Pc_gal_cousin_CreepShot_01_idle.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1042, in script
    call screen desktopcompmap
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/interface_images/pc_gallery_images/Pc_gal_cousin_CreepShot_01_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1594, in render
    cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1591, in sizeit
    rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 310, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4391)
    return render(d, width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 574, in render
    rend = renpy.display.render.render(self.children[0], child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/interface_images/pc_gallery_images/Pc_gal_cousin_CreepShot_01_idle.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06b_supporter
Fri Mar 26 01:14:39 2021

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
wanting to look at the pictures of mandy on the pc i get this error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/interface_images/pc_gallery_images/Pc_gal_cousin_CreepShot_01_idle.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1594, in render
    cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1591, in sizeit
    rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 310, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4391)
    return render(d, width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 574, in render
    rend = renpy.display.render.render(self.children[0], child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "H:\Anime Mangas film et serie tv\F95 games\E\1G\1Renpy\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06b_supporter
Fri Mar 26 01:14:39 2021
That has nothing to do with the mod. i didn't touch images or their locations. try re-extracting the game.

Alemnael

Sep 13, 2020
For those having problems with the mod, I think the mod works fine
You have to right-click on the mod's rpy file and edit it using notepad ++
Change the values to True for it to show and then you can enable it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote