• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's always better to wait for the more stable release, it's very common for early releases to have a lot a bugs.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
but, it's now beta not alpha version
Yeah now he can start working on the mod since most if not all the issues have been solved. I was not refering to this version in specific, I was just saying that in general it's always better to wait for the more stable versions of these games.

D

Deleted member 3027200

Yeah now he can start working on the mod since most if not all the issues have been solved. I was not refering to this version in specific, I was just saying that in general it's always better to wait for the more stable versions of these games.
oh okay, I thought you missed new update post

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Been debating that. We technically never got the finished 0.06 SS version on F95. Only the beta.
Like the post above me stated, I'd take any updated version over nothing. Seeing as it's been near a month since the Alpha release, that boils down to you though if you have the time and are feeling up to it. Anyway, regardless if you do or don't update it, thanks for making the mod in the first place :).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NoiT89 and 9inchz

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
OK, guys, I've finished updating/re-coding the mod. I won't be posting it until tomorrow or the day after as I still have to test it, but I've also requested anyone on my server to test it as well. Preferably from a new game, as I've pretty well redone the entire mod from scratch. If you'd like to test it as well, feel free to join my Discord server (link on OP and in my signature). You'll find it in the #mod-testing channel. Bug reports should be posted in my #bug-reports channel on my discord as well.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I installed your mod but I do not have a auto advertising or auto income selections under my preferences tab? Did I do something wrong?
Same here and instead I seem to have D.S-sama cheatmod active even on a new game start? Does your mod also have this mod included or does the main game have it?

Reactions: JennaJJ

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I installed your mod but I do not have a auto advertising or auto income selections under my preferences tab? Did I do something wrong?
They won't show if you're still on the main menu. You have to be in game.
Same here and instead I seem to have D.S-sama cheatmod active even on a new game start? Does your mod also have this mod included or does the main game have it?
No that's included in the game.

Reactions: Hakkira

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Ive never played this game and Im going to use this mod but can someone explain me this "Optional Auto Likes Income Retrieval (Does not include outfit sales or supporter income once unlocked)"?

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
Ive never played this game and Im going to use this mod but can someone explain me this "Optional Auto Likes Income Retrieval (Does not include outfit sales or supporter income once unlocked)"?
In the game you post pictures of the girls online. These pictures generate likes.
You can advertise every day increasing the likes you get, and at the end of the week (sat and sun) you can convert the likes you got that week to cash. The mod automates that. (I assume, never used the feature myself.) It would basically save you a bunch of clicks daily/weekly.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote