Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
A Family Venture [0.08v3b Fixed] [WillTylor]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 530 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+

ANDROID

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think there's an issue with your compression software. It's making changes to the image format (from JPG to WebP). You know this because you made changes to the script. However, this is causing an error when someone tries to use mods with the compressed file.

Reactions: Erick29

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Out of curiosity, are you skipping days through the mod? That can cause certain variables not to reset when they should. I recommend always using the bed to skip forward through the days.
Ok, advance a clean week(without the MOD, and sleeping in bed), it is corrected that all week Sidney is going to work without the MC telling him but it is not corrected that on Monday he works even if the garden event is done, if I have some time I will try it again but if I don't comment anything is that the error does not change.

Also to warn as an extra, the Spanish translation (which is the one I use when playing) has many parts in English since the last version was patched (I guess the code change moved some things from the Darax translation).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I think there's an issue with your compression software. It's making changes to the image format (from JPG to WebP). You know this because you made changes to the script. However, this is causing an error when someone tries to use mods with the compressed file.
I will check (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just checked the original files, they are in webp format (5,557). Compressing doesn't touch scripts.

There are not any jpg's (113 pngs) at all in the v3b maybe there were in previous versions.

Also, changelog:

• converted all the games png's to webp to facilitate Android builds.

Last edited:
Reactions: giqui

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm not doing anything right now, so I'm going to use another tool to compress the images.
The newest build from changelog:

So, the previous versions probably had them, but the v3b all images are now webp.

0.08v3b-Fixed Update Links
Change Log (Fixed Version):
30 older images updated to look better (Thanks Strenif)
Spelling and grammar fixes
• Inventory bugs fixed, like the ball gag and wine errors -crossing my fingers- (Thanks Cybeon)
• minor bug fixes

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Gallery_AFV_v0.2.rpy", line 464, in execute
screen gallery():
screen gallery():
File "game/Gallery_AFV_v0.2.rpy", line 659, in execute
if not persistent.patreon_gal_screens_on:
File "game/Gallery_AFV_v0.2.rpy", line 660, in execute
imagebutton auto "images/interface_images/Button_backgal_%s.png" xpos 600 ypos 660 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("gallery8")
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='images/interface_images/Button_backgal_%s.png').
I'm getting this when trying to open gallery

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
To install the new patch in the game:
Download the original game, and my patch.
EXTRACT the game, DELETE THE FILE SPANISH.RPA, and place my patch inside the game root, overwriting all the files it asks for.
If you have any doubt, don't hesitate to contact me.
Enjoy it.
Best regards.
Darax

************************************************************************************

Hola a tod@s. Aquí os dejo el parche en Español de este increíble juego creado por WillTylor.
Como siempre doy las gracias a Will por su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo.

Para instalar el nuevo parche en el juego:
Descargar el juego original, y mi parche.
EXTRAER el juego, BORRAR EL ARCHIVO SPANISH.RPA, y colocáis mis parche dentro de la raíz de juego, sobrescribiendo todo los archivos que os pida.
Si hay alguna duda, no dudéis en poneros en contacto conmigo.
Que lo disfruteis.
Un saludo.
Darax

SPANISH A Family Venture [0.08_v3b supporter]

Lo instalé y anda perfecto

¡Muchas gracias!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
screen gallery():
screen gallery():
File "game/Gallery_AFV_v0.2.rpy", line 659, in execute
if not persistent.patreon_gal_screens_on:
File "game/Gallery_AFV_v0.2.rpy", line 660, in execute
imagebutton auto "images/interface_images/Button_backgal_%s.png" xpos 600 ypos 660 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("gallery8")
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='images/interface_images/Button_backgal_%s.png').
I'm getting this when trying to open gallery
If you are using the mod you will have to wait for an update.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes