Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Sorry Khai I just noticed I'am playing Ver0.08_v2b not the h from the OP so I will be worthless to tell you that I don't experience the bug, do you have any Cheatmods Installed ?
Two versions to download from front page - Subscribestar - Incest (08h) - Walkthru above is for that. If you follow the walkthru it will get you thru all events except for some NTR scenes - but you see those thru the gallery.

The other option for download is v0.08 v2b Patreon - Non Incest - not sure what that is to be honest.

As far as the cheatmod goes - that is built into the game, Samba App on Phone. But I would not recommend using it until later in game. In the walkthru - I list out when it is ok to use.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Don61a Thank, you and happy Eastern, In fact, I follow this game since quite a time, and since I don't care about I cest It is ok with me, I was aware of the Built in Cheat mod, And I passed a long time ago that part he is refering to
abrazo and Happy Eastern great job wiith the walktrough !

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Well think that is obvious when it is opened. But if you have another way of suggesting the walkthru be assembled that isn't week by week, let me know :)

I know Will wasn't exactly "happy" with his original wakthru. I know it didn't help me get thru the game initially. As it was I lost the save associated with 0.7 walkthru that I had put together so I had to restart from the beginning. (That is way this one took as long as it did.)

This was the only way I could find present the info as to not "miss" anything before the Election Event and or the Prison Visit Event. Both events can not be completed as intended if you have missed an event prior to starting those. So I a warning before both of those events in the walkthru.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well think that is obvious when it is opened. But if you have another way of suggesting the walkthru be assembled that isn't week by week, let me know :)

This was the only way I could find to not "miss" anything before the Election and or the Prison visit. Both events can not be completed as intended if you miss an event prior to starting those.
Did you update the Link in the OP,? of course it is obvious when you open the file, using the format Lord Ashram suggested it is easier to see note to myself: " Shut up Xapicán and wish Happy Eastern to Everyone "
Happy Easter to 'yer all !

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
yes.. that's how i get the msg "check laura" and "no messing" so is loop... repeat till i use game cheat system MOVE along..
If you're talking about the first night after you get back from the club, the message 'check lauren' is telling you to goto Lauren's room first. If you cheat to get past that it might mess with your save.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Did you update the Link in the OP,? of course it is obvious when you open the file, using the format Lord Ashram suggested it is easier to see note to myself: " Shut up Xapicán and wish Happy Eastern to Everyone "
Happy Easter to 'yer all !
Well Strenif or Will I think can update the links on the first page, but I don't have that authority :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well Strenif or Will I think can update the links on the first page, but I don't have that authority :)
you can tag a Mod, and ask friendly (you are so no problem) they will do it Happyly when they have time
(at least that happens in the other threads)
Great Work and Happy Eastern ;)
abrazo

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Sorry not sure what you mean there Strenif. If you can do that as I uploaded the WT and Save to these forums already.

I also sent a copy of both to Will via email and via the mail system in F95.

I also sent a message to one of the moderators that were on.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
If you check my sig you will see that I am well versed in the dark arts of making WT pdf's and Ren'py mods so if you need any tips just PM me. As for your current mod, I did a quick look through 0.8 as I had also used your old 0.7 WT pdf and they seem good for this type of game. My only real thing was just the naming of the file, that's all.

Reactions: strenif and AVM666

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Don61a I did it for you this time,
  • click "Report" in your post, with the Walktrough,(bottom left corner of post)
  • check " Game update"
  • provide aditional information
THIS!
It's what I have to do for my own stuff too, except I have to click other and give them a detailed reason or nothing gets done.

Reactions: strenif and xapican

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Well so far with ShaddyModda mod - a few errors in code I think (have to rollback or ignore). They are listing all the +/- attributes for choices - where I show the choice that should be taken. The auto get money from the Cosplay is nice. Having to click 2 or 3 times for Kitchen options to raise Libido is a bit annoying.

But I think folks will still need the walkthru to know what to do when and what needs to be done before other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I was getting something like that with ShaddyModda mod. No issues when not using the mod. I have two versions of the game with and without that mod. When I did get the error, I just rolled back or ignore it generally.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes