strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You need to finish all the other events first.
Pussy blocking Jacky in the bathroom and her office.
1684673118178.png

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
It is built into the game - has been for a long time - open the phone. It is in the upper right corner of the phone screen.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
You just have to wait for another +-6months and maybe if you are lucky you get some vaginal action with condom or pull out and then again 6 months for the rest...

I'm sorry but it has become more than appaerent that the mom/jacky content is stretched to the max , for the simple reason that after this ,the game has come full circle and patron subscriptions wil drop.

Lets be honest, this wasnt a thick update for the time it took since the last update.
Quality wise it was ok , just nog quantity.
Stretching content over max time has become the buisiness model i guess.

kind regards
I think saying that is dumb, the game can still go on for a while, the girls still need to know that Ryan (mc) has been fooling around with all of them, which can lead to hot scenes, and he still need to have sex with the cousin and the aunt, and In addition, you can always corrupt the family more and add more sex scenes, I think the game will last a while

and some of you exaggerate a lot, yes, the update took longer than normal to come out but so what? some of you forget that devs can have problems irl and that can lead to delays, plus this dev is always communicating and doesn't disappear like others without saying nothin which is really annoying.

And as for sex with the mom, it seems very good to me that there is building up, unlike other incest games where seducing the mother is as easy as any other girl, plus the sex scene is in the next update not in 20 relax lol

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
when can you find Jacky masturbating in the bedroom ?
Download the walkthur and look for the event. It is what I did to answer this question. The whole point of the walkthru was to help with questions like this.

This assumes you brought the 3 spy cams and installed them. Mom is in the Bath in the Evening, and her Bedroom at Night.

BTW - it took me longer to type this response then it did to find the answer in the walkthur.

forest01

Apr 23, 2018
I have a way to unlock 3 ntr scene.
1. you need to have URM (can search on google and how to use it)
2. search gallery on the gallery module change from "store" to show_

Hope you guy can watch it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_urm cheats/gallery

some variables // gallery unlock

Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png *

*set false to true (game may lag due to the long list)

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Again - the samba app on the phone in the game - will unlock all gallery scenes. No need to use anything else.

Now the cards are another matter all together - have not listed those at all in the walkthru. And really haven't tried to get them. If someone would like to list all of them, and how to get them, I can add that to the next walkthur. :)

youw0tn8

Jul 12, 2022
Again - the samba app on the phone in the game - will unlock all gallery scenes. No need to use anything else.

Now the cards are another matter all together - have not listed those at all in the walkthru.
it literally does not unlock all of the scenes lmao

3.50 star(s) 107 Votes