3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Some additional not-too-fancy renders, hope i inserted them well in this post. Still working on the hair and cum shader, i also just realized better ways to make facial expressions in blender, each fucking pic takes four hours to render thx to my shitty pc but luckily that'll be solved by next week.

2ndhj.png bj.png bj2.png bj3.png bj4.png

fred9320

Dec 23, 2022

DTchan

Jul 16, 2020
if u have some ideas i could put them into scene, idk what to do now and i'll be 1 week free
Not him but can you render a scene with Jacky getting railed while Ryan discovers them through an open doorway please?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Yo Will if i were to make a fanart short game based on AFV would i have your permission? Safe to say it'd be strictly free, no patreon, subscribestar nor tips nor anything at all. Just asking cuz i've been wanting to get into renpy for a while and this could be an entertaining way to do so.

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
I'm having this issue where all the Female subsets (Except Megan & Armani) crash Daz every time I switch to iRay.
No crashing with Male Subsets. Anyone know what the problem might be?

Edit: Scenes work fine. Only crashes with Subsets.

Last edited:

gadump

Dec 29, 2020
I'm having this issue where all the Female subsets (Except Megan & Armani) crash Daz every time I switch to iRay.
No crashing with Male Subsets. Anyone know what the problem might be?
I ran into this when I messed with these figures a while age. There is a Bug in DAZ 4.22 that leads to iRay crashing with some of the OOT hair (like Linda Ponytail of Lauren, and a few others too IIRC).

Allegedly it's fixed in the latest version from the DAZ store, but for existing models it is enough to manually remove the "Transmitted Color" value from all materials of the hairs (go to Surfaces, search for "transmitted", set transmitted color to none).

There are a few mentions on the DAZ forums too, like here

Reactions: Mstr Sinner

cyber-lady

Mar 2, 2024
Mstr Sinner I'm guessing you have the same issue I did so here is what I found.
Iray started crashing in DAZ 4.22 because of one of the parameters on the OOT hairs.

You can either set the Transmitted Color to none in the Surfaces Tab
Or install the updated/fixed version of one of the OOT hair products (just one should fix all of the affected OOT hair products you just need to install the fixed product last).

You can see this update in a lot of OOT products' documenation page so you need a product with this shader fix included.
Resolved Issues
  • 2023-01-24 - Updated shader to fix a rendering issue with updated Iray.

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Mstr Sinner I'm guessing you have the same issue I did so here is what I found.
Iray started crashing in DAZ 4.22 because of one of the parameters on the OOT hairs.

You can either set the Transmitted Color to none in the Surfaces Tab
Or install the updated/fixed version of one of the OOT hair products (just one should fix all of the affected OOT hair products you just need to install the fixed product last).

You can see this update in a lot of OOT products' documenation page so you need a product with this shader fix included.
Thank you. This fixed it.

Reactions: fred9320
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes