3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Important Stuff to Recreate Jacky's Character.
BFast19.png
Jacky's character for Daz.
Jacky's for Daz. *I think this will load into your scenes better than the character file. It should include hair and eyelashes etc... You can place the .duf file in your scene subset folder (C:\Users\YourUserName\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scene Subsets) and then add it to your scene through the merge button.*

I'm pretty sure you will need all of these products to make her look right. The good news is I'm pretty sure you can find all these products here on F95 too.
• Maria for Victoria 8:
• Genesis 8 female head morphs:
• Genesis 8 female body morphs:
• Glute and Breast control bundle:
• Girls for growing up:
• Aging morphs bundle:
• 200 Plus Head and Face Morphs Bundle:
• Great Lashes:
• AA Head and Body Shapes for Genesis 8 Female:
• Aiko 8:
• Classic Bob Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s):

There's probably a few products I'm missing, let me know if you get any errors when she's loading up and if it tells you what files you're missing. I'll try to help you figure out what morph package they came from.

Oh... And if you want her to have a vagine, here's the one I use. Golden Palace V2:

Here's a couple more dependencies I might have missed;
• Growing Up for Genesis 8 Female(s):
• Elenora for Genesis 8 Female:

Clothing Assets
This is Jacky's main outfit for around the house. This asset has both the cami top and leggings.
• dForce Casual Closet for Genesis 8 Female(s) :

Check out this post if you want to know how to keep Jacky's eyelashes from clipping into her brow. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-fan-art.75169/post-12207402

Other Character Files in this Thread

Tony
Sidney
Lauren
MC (Ryan)
Aunt Camille
Cousin Mandy
Agent Diaz
Megan
Matt
Joey DeCapo
Armani

Mr. Peterson

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Important Stuff to Re-Create Jacky's Character.
View attachment 1051502
Here's Jacky's character for Daz.

I'm pretty sure you will need all of these products to make her look right. The good news is I'm pretty sure you can find all these products here on F95 too.
• Maria for Victoria 8:
• Girls for growing up:
• Aging morphs bundle:
• Great Lashes:
• Aiko 8:
• Classic Bob Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s):

There's probably a few products I'm missing, let me know if you get any errors when she's loading up and if it tells you what files you're missing. I'll try to help you figure out what morph package they came from.

I'll post the character files for the other girls soon.

Oh... And if you want her to have a vagine, here's the one I use. Golden Palace V2:
thank you

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Important Stuff to Recreate Sidney's Character
SidClub51.png

Sidney's for Daz.
Sidney's for Daz. *I think this will load into your scenes better than the character file. It should include hair and eyelashes etc... You can place the .duf file in your scene subset folder (C:\Users\YourUserName\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scene Subsets) and then add it to your scene through the merge button.*

This is the list of Assets you will most likely need to make her look like she does in the game. Once again, I'm pretty sure you can find all these products here on F95 for free.
• Teen Josie 8 Pro Bundle :
• Paisley for Teen Josie 8 (Included in Josie 8 Pro Bundle):
• Penny 8 Pro Bundle:
• FWSA Vivian HD for Penny 8 (Included in Penny 8 Pro Bundle):
• Maria for Victoria 8:
• Lainey for Victoria 8:
• Charlotte 8 Pro Bundle:
• Girls for growing up:
• Aging morphs bundle:
• Great Lashes:
• Tanlines for Genesis 8 Female:
• Linda Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s):
• Golden Palace V2:

If there are any assets missing, let me know. If you get any errors when she's loading up and if it tells you what files you're missing, I'll try to help you figure out what morph package they came from.

I'll post the character files for the other girls soon.

Here's another dependency I might have missed;

Clothing Assets
This is for Sidney's main outfit.
Top, Socks, and Shoes
• dForce Cherry Blossom Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s) :
• dForce Cherry Blossom Outfit Textures :

Shorts
• Hot Southern Nights for Genesis 3:
• Trendz for Hot Southern Nights Cut Offs:
*Note: You have to convert the Hot Southern Nights for Gen 3 to Gen 8 with a program like " Clothing Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female: before you can apply it to Sidney. The additional textures will still be under the Gen 3 section, but they won't need to be converted.

Jacky
Tony
Lauren
MC (Ryan)
Aunt Camille
Cousin Mandy
Agent Diaz
Megan
Matt
Joey DeCapo
Armani

Mr. Peterson

Last edited:

fappyfap

Mar 1, 2018
Nice, I'm really glad she loaded up correctly!
Really cool of you to share your character files! Your Sidney file list is only missing Charlotte 8. After that she loads up, but without hair, eyelashes or makeup. The hair is easy to solve and I have Great Lashes, but which lash style and makeup did you use? Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Really cool of you to share your character files! Your Sidney file list is only missing Charlotte 8. After that she loads up, but without hair, eyelashes or makeup. The hair is easy to solve and I have Great Lashes, but which lash style and makeup did you use? Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, thanks for letting me know about the Charlotte 8. I'll add it to the list. The eyelashes should just automatically load if you've got Great lashes. ( Great Lashes: ), and so should the hair if you have the Linda Ponytail installed. (Linda Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s): ) I guess maybe just double check that you've got those. As for makeup, I only put makeup on Sidney when she's in working in the club. And then I believe it's just one of the makeup options for your Teen Josie character.

Oh, one thing that might be the issue, is that you need to make sure you don't have a Gen 8 character selected when you're loading Sidney into the scene, otherwise it just loads the sliders onto the model without hair, lashes etc...

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Important Stuff to Recreate Lauren's Character
Frayed80Commission_01.png

Lauren's for Daz.
Lauren's for Daz *I think this will load into your scenes better than the character file. It should include hair and eyelashes etc... You can place the .duf file in your scene subset folder (C:\Users\YourUserName\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scene Subsets) and then add it to your scene through the merge button.*

This is the list of Assets you will most likely need to make her look like she does in the game. Once again, I'm pretty sure you can find all these products here on F95 for free.

• Teen Josie 8 Pro Bundle :
• Maria for Victoria 8:
• Lainey for Victoria 8:
• Girls for growing up:
• Aging morphs bundle:
• Great Lashes:
• Super Messy Updo Hair for Genesis 3 and 8:
• Golden Palace V2:

If there are any assets missing, let me know. If you get any errors when she's loading up and if it tells you what files you're missing, I'll try to help you figure out what morph package they came from.

Here's another dependency I might have missed;

Clothing Assets:
For Lauren's main outfit
Shirt and Shorts
• Genesis 8 Female MEGA Wardrobe:
• Genesis 8 Female MEGA Wardrobe Indispensable Textures:

Jacky
Tony
Sidney
MC (Ryan)
Aunt Camille
Cousin Mandy
Agent Diaz
Megan
Matt
Joey DeCapo
Armani

Mr. Peterson

Last edited:

Hordone

Aug 13, 2020
Those look great! Did you have to add anything for Sidney, like Charlotte 8? Did you have to add hair or eyelashes to either model?
just hair and eyelashes. there was some missing stuff from Jacky. I'll try to find out and put it up form you.

Hordone

Aug 13, 2020
missing from Jacky

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/sf-design/girls4gu/sfd_g4gu_breastvariation.dsf

runtime/textures/isourcetextures/elenora/istelenoramask02.jpg

runtime/textures/isourcetextures/elenora/istelenoratoenails03_1003.jpg

runtime/textures/isourcetextures/elenora/isttoenailsb_1003.jpg

have all the rest of the assets

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Important Stuff You Need to Recreate Ryan's (MC's) Character
pool17.png

MC's Character for Daz
MC's Character for Daz. *I think this will load into your scenes better than the character file. It should include hair and eyelashes etc... You can place the .duf file in your scene subset folder (C:\Users\YourUserName\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scene Subsets) and then add it to your scene through the merge button.*

• Lucas 8 Pro Bundle:
• Milo for Lucas 8 (Included in Lucas 8 Pro Bundle):
• Michael 8 Pro Bundle:
• Dylan for Genesis 8 Male:
• Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs:
• Genesis 8 Male Body Morphs:
• Boys for Growing Up for Genesis 8 Male:
• Growing Up for Genesis 8 Male(s):
• Zack Hair for Genesis 8 Male(s):
• Dicktator For Genesis 8 Male:
NOTE: The hair asset doesn't fit the MC great. I use a mesh grabber program to fix his sideburns. If you have this program I believe the fix will load up if you use the subset file. The mesh grabber is a program, so it installs a little different than the assets.
• Mesh Grabber Bundle (Win) : *You will want the "Mesh Grabber Rotations" that's included in the bundle installed as well.

If there are any assets missing, let me know. If you get any errors when he’s loading up and if it tells you what files you're missing, I'll try to help you figure out what morph package they came from.

I'll add the subset files to the girls files above as well. I really think this will load them with their eyelashes, hair, etc... Someone let me know if that's a better way to do it. I also added a couple more dependencies to the girls above. See the bottom of their posts.

Clothing Assets:
For MC's main outfit
Shorts
• Gym Wear Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s) :

Shirt
• Intimates for Genesis 8 Male(s):
• Intimates for Genesis 8 Male(s) Choice Textures:

Jacky
Tony
Sidney
Lauren
Aunt Camille
Cousin Mandy
Agent Diaz
Megan
Matt
Joey DeCapo
Armani

Mr. Peterson

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WillTylor would you happen to have some of the clothing sets? at least a copy of house clothes for each.

to those of you who got the models working. did you have to reapply golden palace? i already had it installed since i'm working on other things.

i get this error but you can see on the left that i do have golden palace. i'm able to just apply it myself once i delete the broken golden palace that loads.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes