3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Hordone psyco75 I just created a fan art page on my server. I'd love you to post your images there too, If you don't want to, do you mind if I post them there?
you were kind enough to share your work, I will do many others, you can post them without asking permission, I will surely come to visit you on your channel (y)

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTylor would you happen to have some of the clothing sets? at least a copy of house clothes for each.

to those of you who got the models working. did you have to reapply golden palace? i already had it installed since i'm working on other things.

i get this error but you can see on the left that i do have golden palace. i'm able to just apply it myself once i delete the broken golden palace that loads.

Ah yes, this is probably due to the fact that when I created the girls, I had an older version of golden palace, which I still have loaded. In my new renders, I usually delete those gens and apply the new golden palace gens myself. I really should update those files with the new gens and re-post them.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Important Stuff to Recreate Mandy
MandyStudy04.png

Mandy's Character for Daz.
Mandy's Character for Daz. *I think this will load into your scenes better than the character file. It should include hair and eyelashes etc... You can place the .duf file in your scene subset folder (C:\Users\YourUserName\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scene Subsets) and then add it to your scene through the merge button.*

• Teen Josie 8 Pro Bundle :
• CO Ichigo and Ichigo Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s):
• Dorothy for Genesis 3 & 8 Female:
• Emmeline for Genesis 8 Female:
• Farrah For Genesis 8 Female:
• Sakura 8:
• Genesis 8 Female Body Morph Resource Kit:
• Genesis 8 Female Body Morph Resource Kit 2:
• Genesis 8 Female Body Morph Resource Kit 3:
• Genesis 8 female head morphs:
• Genesis 8 female body morphs:
• Z Glute Shapes Pose Partials Mega Set:
• Stereo Love For G3M G8M And G8F:
• iV Squish Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s):
• G3F & G8F Ultimate Breast Morphs (Unofficial Bundle): https://f95zone.to/threads/g3f-g8f-ultimate-breast-morphs-unofficial-bundle.7835/
• Growing Up for Genesis 8 Female(s):
• Girls for growing up:
• Aging morphs bundle:
• 200 Plus Head and Face Morphs Bundle:
• AA Head and Body Shapes for Genesis 8 Female:
• Golden Core Hands and Feet for Genesis 8 Female:
• Leony Wet and Dry Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s):
• Golden Palace V2:

Clothing Assets
Shorts:
• Freestyle Outfit for Genesis 8 Females:
• West Coast for Freestyle Genesis 8 Female:

Shirt:
• Genesis 8 Female MEGA Wardrobe:
• Genesis 8 Female MEGA Wardrobe Indispensable Textures:
To get the shirt texture, first you have to download this .
place the texture file in this folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures\ShanasSoulmate\Indispensable
To load the shirt texture, you have to load one of the Shanas Soulmate textures first from the assets section, then you need to go to the surfaces tab with the shirt selected and click on the thumbnail in base color, select browse. You can then choose the texture file you put into that folder. You will have to do that for both the shirt and the sleeves.

If there are any assets missing, let me know. If you get any errors when she’s loading up and if it tells you what files you're missing, I'll try to help you figure out what morph package they came from.

More characters coming soon!

Other Character Files in this Thread

Jacky
Tony
Sidney
Lauren
MC (Ryan)
Aunt Camille
Agent Diaz
Megan
Matt
Mr. Peterson

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@WillTylor would you happen to have some of the clothing sets? at least a copy of house clothes for each.
I just listed the assets for all the characters main outfits in the game. Check their original postings.

Reactions: BlueDick

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Important Stuff to Recreate Aunt Camille's Character.
AuntCleaning07.png

Aunt Camille's Character for Daz
Aunt Camille's for Daz *I think this will load into your scenes better than the character file. It should include hair and eyelashes etc... You can place the .duf file in your scene subset folder (C:\Users\YourUserName\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scene Subsets) and then add it to your scene through the merge button.*

You will need to download the custom face map attached to this post, and stick it into this folder ( runtime/textures/cherubit/dorothy/ ) Make sure the file is named " dorothy_head15.jpg " F95 downloads put a number prefix at the beginning of the name for files attached to the posts for some reason, so you'll need to delete that number after you download it.

• Teen Josie 8 Pro Bundle :
• Sandy for Teen Josie 8:
• CO Ichigo and Ichigo Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s):
• Dorothy for Genesis 3 & 8 Female:
• Elenora for Genesis 8 Female:
• Emmeline for Genesis 8 Female:
• Farrah For Genesis 8 Female:
• Lainey for Victoria 8:
• Glute and Breast control bundle:
• Aging morphs bundle:
• Great Lashes:
• Linda Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s):
• Golden Palace V2:

Clothing Assets:
Workout Outfit
• Get Fit Outfit Set for Genesis 8 Female(s):
• Cardio for Get Fit Outfit Set for Genesis 8 Females:

Shoes
• Casual Sports Sneakers for Genesis 8:

If there are any assets missing, let me know. If you get any errors when she’s loading up and if it tells you what files you're missing, I'll try to help you figure out what morph package they came from.

Jacky
Tony
Sidney
Lauren
MC (Ryan)
Cousin Mandy
Agent Diaz
Megan
Matt
Joey DeCapo
Armani

Mr. Peterson

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Important Stuff to Recreate Agent Diaz' Character:
DiazVisit02.png

Agent Diaz Character for Daz
Agent Diaz for Daz *I think this will load into your scenes better than the character file. It should include hair and eyelashes etc... You can place the .duf file in your scene subset folder (C:\Users\YourUserName\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scene Subsets) and then add it to your scene through the merge button.*

• Macarena HD for Genesis 8 Female:
• Charlotte 8 Pro Bundle:
• FW Marieke HD for Charlotte 8 (Included in Charlotte 8 bundle):
• Paisley for Teen Josie 8 (Included in Teen Josie 8 Pro Bundle):
• Maria for Victoria 8:
• Zola HD for Genesis 8 Female:
• G3F & G8F Ultimate Breast Morphs (Unofficial Bundle): https://f95zone.to/threads/g3f-g8f-ultimate-breast-morphs-unofficial-bundle.7835/
• Glute and Breast control bundle:
• Great Lashes:
• Lainey Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 8 Female(s):
• Golden Palace V2:

Clothing Assets
• Manhattan Detective for Genesis 8 Female(s):

Jacky
Tony
Sidney
Lauren
MC (Ryan)
Aunt Camille
Cousin Mandy
Megan
Matt
Joey DeCapo
Armani

Mr. Peterson

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WillTylor

Are all of those really necessary?

Everyone needs the standard DAZ head and body morphs and I use the Zev0 stuff. But, why is there the additional Ultimate Breast Morphs used? Why couldn't the shapes be done with the Zev0 add ons? I understand Charlotte 8 because FW Marieke depends on her as a base. There are four additional characters listed; Macarena HD, Paisley (if you are trying to get DAZ error free then you need Teen Josie 8 installed also), Maria, and Zola HD. That is a lot of characters to load. On top of the Zev0 stuff there is Akasha & Anain's Head and Body Shapes. Then there is Great Lashes, which I can guess is because Genesis 8 Eyelashes are not all that workable. And that is just for Agent Diaz. The other characters suffer from the same bloat.

Sometimes, if a lot of stuff is loaded in your DAZ setup, the add-ons or morphs seem to attach themselves to your model quicker than the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, even if they are not used.

I suffered from the same dilemma, having 1000's of packages installed in my DAZ setup. The log file was so filled with errors that it was literally impossible to go through them all to try and remediate them. Stripped it down to the bare minimum and now start up is way faster and loading G8 characters dropped from minutes to just seconds from a spinning HDD!

I would love doing some fan art for this VN but I would love to know which of those are really necessary and which are just tagging along for the ride just because they are loaded up at DAZ initialization.

Just so you know, I am not being critical, just curious. It is really not life or death creating fan art for all these wonderful characters. If it needs that much stuff then I will likely move on to other characters, no big deal either way. :) Have a wonderful rest of your day and keep up the good work. (y)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTylor

Are all of those really necessary?

Everyone needs the standard DAZ head and body morphs and I use the Zev0 stuff. But, why is there the additional Ultimate Breast Morphs used? Why couldn't the shapes be done with the Zev0 add ons? I understand Charlotte 8 because FW Marieke depends on her as a base. There are four additional characters listed; Macarena HD, Paisley (if you are trying to get DAZ error free then you need Teen Josie 8 installed also), Maria, and Zola HD. That is a lot of characters to load. On top of the Zev0 stuff there is Akasha & Anain's Head and Body Shapes. Then there is Great Lashes, which I can guess is because Genesis 8 Eyelashes are not all that workable. And that is just for Agent Diaz. The other characters suffer from the same bloat.

Sometimes, if a lot of stuff is loaded in your DAZ setup, the add-ons or morphs seem to attach themselves to your model quicker than the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, even if they are not used.

I suffered from the same dilemma, having 1000's of packages installed in my DAZ setup. The log file was so filled with errors that it was literally impossible to go through them all to try and remediate them. Stripped it down to the bare minimum and now start up is way faster and loading G8 characters dropped from minutes to just seconds from a spinning HDD!

I would love doing some fan art for this VN but I would love to know which of those are really necessary and which are just tagging along for the ride just because they are loaded up at DAZ initialization.

Just so you know, I am not being critical, just curious. It is really not life or death creating fan art for all these wonderful characters. If it needs that much stuff then I will likely move on to other characters, no big deal either way. :) Have a wonderful rest of your day and keep up the good work. (y)
So yeah, When I created my models, I just loaded a basic character and started playing with the sliders until I got where I wanted. I used the sliders that I had already installed which included head and body morphs from the characters that are included in each list. So, to get your models face to look right, I'm pretty sure you would at least need those character models from the list, including the Akasha & Anain's Head and Body Shapes. For the body, you probably could recreate a very similar body using the zev0 morphs, and eyelashes probably aren't critical either. To figure out which assets I used for each character, I just clicked on the model, selected the parameters tab, and clicked on currently used. I then went through each morph slider listed and tried to identify which asset it came from. I was actually very surprised to see how many assets I used on each character too. A lot of those assets listed on Diaz you'll see repeated on the other characters, but yeah, each of them have unique assets.

Hopefully that explanation is useful. I've only been using Daz for as long as I've been making this game, and besides the tutorial videos I've watched, everything else I've learned has just been through trial and error. It is very likely that you have a better understanding and experience with Daz than I do, and in that case, any advice you have to give is appreciated.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WillTylor

After you get more experience with DAZ and start really collecting assets, you will quickly learn just how bad DAZ is at managing and using those assets. I have only used DAZ for about two years but I am to the point where less is more (Had 5000+ assets loaded, now just 300 total). A lot of morph packages do the same thing, or at least you can get the same results. It might take more slider tweaking but it can be done. It basically speeds up a ton of stuff in DAZ. So what you give up in not using a simple one slider morph and the extra time it might take to get the 'look' you want, pays for itself in a more manageable and faster DAZ experience, also less prone to crashing.

As an example, I needed to recreate a character with Heterochromia (generally different colored irises), I could have added MoyKot's Bicolour Eyes asset, simple to use, just three additional double-clicks, but instead used L.I.E. on the Irises surface and a mask to do the same thing. The DUF file was smaller, it loads faster and I have one less package installed. In addition, I can give someone else the DUF file and they wouldn't need to go find the Moy Kot add on to get the same results.

I also totally understand the dial tweaking. I have done it myself. And the way you used to figure out which morphs you used is basically the only way to tell from within DAZ. Like I said, keep up the good work and good luck developing.

fappyfap

Mar 1, 2018
So yeah, When I created my models, I just loaded a basic character and started playing with the sliders until I got where I wanted. I used the sliders that I had already installed which included head and body morphs from the characters that are included in each list. So, to get your models face to look right, I'm pretty sure you would at least need those character models from the list, including the Akasha & Anain's Head and Body Shapes. For the body, you probably could recreate a very similar body using the zev0 morphs, and eyelashes probably aren't critical either. To figure out which assets I used for each character, I just clicked on the model, selected the parameters tab, and clicked on currently used. I then went through each morph slider listed and tried to identify which asset it came from. I was actually very surprised to see how many assets I used on each character too. A lot of those assets listed on Diaz you'll see repeated on the other characters, but yeah, each of them have unique assets.

Hopefully that explanation is useful. I've only been using Daz for as long as I've been making this game, and besides the tutorial videos I've watched, everything else I've learned has just been through trial and error. It is very likely that you have a better understanding and experience with Daz than I do, and in that case, any advice you have to give is appreciated.
Can't speak for your other files, but your Sidney .duf is 100kb in size. It loads in seconds (granted I'm not using a spinning HDD to load G8's lol) and honestly crashes the least out of any model I've used. I'm actually in the middle of an image series using your Sidney .duf, my daz has been open for 3 straight days, my library folder is over 200gb and I haven't crashed once.

Thanks again for the file, been having fun with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Black guy fucking Lauren isn't NTR?.. I mean yea... It's technically sharing.. But for those of us that don't share it is NTR..
Currently Lauren isn't in a relationship with Ryan so she's not cheating on him and Ryan isn't in the scene so there's no jealousy. I know people define NTR differently but for me NTR is focused on both cheating and jealousy. Really hard NTR will go all in on male humiliation (not a fan).

I suppose it's a difference of opinion. I just wanted to make a render of two girls getting fucked together in that pose. Since I needed a second dick it didn't make sense to use Ryan as the only other guy Ryan knows is Matt and fuck Matt. So I went with two randoms and called it good.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes