3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, I've actually brainstormed a few older characters into the plotline, and though there are no immediate plans until after the 0.08 update, the possible future character I like the most is Jacky and Camille's brother. While I thought he would make another good antagonist for the current game, I also kind of like the idea of a future spinoff where Ryan has finally built some stability and has all the girls eating out of the palms of his hands, and now playing the uncle as the MC, you come in and at first you're shocked at the fucked up world Ryan has created in his home, but then you start to take pages out of his book and start making a mess of things for him. I guess I'll just have to see if people are still enjoying the world created with AFV, or if it's too played out, and it's time to move on to greener pastures.
That sounds like a great idea, hope it comes to fruition!

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I had a special request from dartred for this one.
Stuff Needed to Recreate Mr. Peterson
SidneyRun13.png

Mr. Peterson's Character for DAZ
Mr. Peterson's for DAZ *I think this will load into your scenes better than the character file. It should include hair and eyelashes etc... You can place the .duf file in your scene subset folder (C:\Users\YourUserName\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scene Subsets) and then add it to your scene through the merge button.*

• Aldo HD and Mustache for Genesis 8 Male:
• Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs:
• Genesis 8 Male Body Morphs:
• Aging Morphs for Genesis 8 Male(s):
• 200 Plus Head and Face Morphs Bundle:
• MRL Buzz Cut Hair, Stubble and Scars for Genesis 8 and Genesis 3 Male:
• Dicktator For Genesis 8 Male:

Clothing Assets:

• dForce Party Oahu Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s):
• dForce Swim Shorts for Genesis 8 Male(s):

If there are any assets missing, let me know. If you get any errors when he’s loading up and if it tells you what files you're missing, I'll try to help you figure out what morph package they came from.

Other Character Files in this Thread

Jacky
Tony
Sidney
Lauren
MC (Ryan)
Aunt Camille
Cousin Mandy
Agent Diaz
Megan
Matt
Joey DeCapo
Armani

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i was thinking if i should drop a hint, but that was too obvious wasn't it? i'll edit it for future people. it's late in the night so i'm sure most still haven't seen it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oooh, i thought you were talking about her being pregnant was spoiled lol.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Photoshoot.png

Mandy: "Mom? Oh my god, you slut!"
Cami:
"Mandy! What are you doing here? This... This isn't what it looks like."
Mandy:
"Really? Cuz it looks like I found out how you can pay for all that shopping you do every week"
Cami:
"I can explain. Ryan, he..."
Mandy:
"He's paying you to take slutty pictures and posting them on the internet. It's ok Mom. Now scoot over."
Cami: "What?!"
Mandy
"I want some shopping money too, so scoot over!"

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes