3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Weird.. Long ass list of missing..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks to be some morphs and poses.

But don't see anything overly wrong with Mandy.

So both Lauren's and Aunt Camille's subset files had some poses attached to the timeline. I've fixed the files, and now they shouldn't require any poser morphs, or assets. Try downloading them again and let me know if there are any more problems.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
So both Lauren's and Aunt Camille's subset files had some poses attached to the timeline. I've fixed the files, and now they shouldn't require any poser morphs, or assets. Try downloading them again and let me know if there are any more problems.
Can you do one for Matt?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Looks like the only issue left for Cami is her face makeup.

runtime/textures/cherubit/dorothy/dorothy_head15.jpg

Not that makeup is that important.
That's super weird that you don't have that texture. I wonder if it was transfer or download error? Anyways, Here's mine you can place into your folder.

Let me know if anybody else has this issue, mainly for my own curiosity.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I was going to use 11 since it has the same makeup.
View attachment 1121105 View attachment 1121108
But the one Will Tylor posted has no brows.
And Cami uses brows from the Elsie model.
That's right. I completely forgot I did that. I liked the Elsie brows better for Camille, and I had to make a custom face texture without brows to make them work. I should have named it something else I guess, to remind myself I did that. Thanks for helping me remember. I'll post that texture to the Aunt Camille post.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hey WillTylor have you ever considered doing a spinoff game or something with the sisters and an older MC/father? Maybe a prequel? I love the Lauren character especially, but still can't identify with Ryan being so small/young looking

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey WillTylor have you ever considered doing a spinoff game or something with the sisters and an older MC/father? Maybe a prequel? I love the Lauren character especially, but still can't identify with Ryan being so small/young looking
Yeah, I've actually brainstormed a few older characters into the plotline, and though there are no immediate plans until after the 0.08 update, the possible future character I like the most is Jacky and Camille's brother. While I thought he would make another good antagonist for the current game, I also kind of like the idea of a future spinoff where Ryan has finally built some stability and has all the girls eating out of the palms of his hands, and now playing the uncle as the MC, you come in and at first you're shocked at the fucked up world Ryan has created in his home, but then you start to take pages out of his book and start making a mess of things for him. I guess I'll just have to see if people are still enjoying the world created with AFV, or if it's too played out, and it's time to move on to greener pastures.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Stuff Needed to Recreate Matt
HPCosplay11.png

Matt's Character for Daz
Matt's Character file for Daz *I think this will load into your scenes better than the character file. It should include hair and eyelashes etc... You can place the .duf file in your scene subset folder (C:\Users\YourUserName\OneDrive\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scene Subsets) and then add it to your scene through the merge button.*

• Darius 8: (I would recommend the pro bundle: )
• FW Keyne HD for Darius 8 (Part of the Darius Pro Bundle):
• Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs:
• Genesis 8 Male Body Morphs:
• Boys for Growing Up for Genesis 8 Male:
• Growing Up for Genesis 8 Male(s):
• Aging Morphs for Genesis 8 Male(s):
• Terran Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Male(s):
• Dicktator For Genesis 8 Male:

No clothing assets: Matt doesn't really have a set outfit.

If there are any assets missing, let me know. If you get any errors when he’s loading up and if it tells you what files you're missing, I'll try to help you figure out what morph package they came from.

Other Character Files in this Thread

Jacky
Tony
Sidney
Lauren
MC (Ryan)
Aunt Camille
Cousin Mandy
Agent Diaz
Megan
Joey DeCapo
Armani