3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
I love this! Ryan's definitely a Morty.
I've never seen that sex robot asset. That's great!

I keep forgetting to check back here. There's a lot of great stuff that's been posted since the last time I checked. Great job everyone!!
LOL Thanks, Lauren already kinda looks like Summer and I felt like it fit as something Ryan and Lauren would do for Halloween costumes. And Jacky as Beth because why not. The robot clothing is "Rambot for G8" from squarepeg3d.

Last edited:

CoriRupeto

Jan 10, 2019
Just in case you update to 4.22, there is an error now with hair (happens with Jacky). The fix is in surface tab, transmited color. Video:

Reactions: bennyblade

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just in case you update to 4.22, there is an error now with hair (happens with Jacky). The fix is in surface tab, transmited color. Video:
You are my hero today! I thought something was broken with my daz, video card, or something. I've been troubleshooting it all weekend and discovered that the problem happens with Diaz, Camille, Jacky, Lauren, Mandy, and Sidney. I came here to see if anyone else was having this problem due to updating to 4.22 and you had already posted the fix!

Reactions: CoriRupeto

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Got a pro tip for all y'all: Jacky's eyes seem to be set a little deeper than most models, which makes her upper eyelashes clip into her brow in certain expressions. I've been trying to figure out how to fix this for years, and whenever I noticed it I would just end up fixing it in photoshop. So I recently discovered that this asset https://f95zone.to/threads/latex-suit-g3f-g8f.48951/ has a morph slider called FlatEyelashes. So, if you have this asset installed, you can select the Genesis 8 Female Eyelashes attached to Jacky, Go to the parameters tab and make sure you have "All" selected. Then find the "FlatEyelashes" slider. Then, you have to click on the gear symbol above the slider and click on "Parameter Settings". In the window that pops up, deselect the "Use Limits" box. Now you can push that slider into negative territory, and it bends Jacky's eyelashes in and out of her brow.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
The Boobs of Lauren & Mandy are way to big and Jacky has wired expression on her Face ...

Maybe someone can make a comparable set of pictures and Aunt Cami aka Camilie should be tied up and she only gets a dildo in her pussy from Jacky, when Jacky is finished with her Mandy and Ryan come in.
Mandy gives Ryan aka MC a blowjob in front of her tied up mother and then MC fucks his aunt while Mandy watches excitedly.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes