3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You know ther is are script that you can us to list the assert that are used in the duf file?

Run this script then open up the daz log file and you see what asserts are used in the duf fille.
and ther is are version for gen 8 out of Hot Southern Nights.
her one of my works is not complett baked jet.
New_creampie.png
And no that is not the mc of this game.
Changed her Genital on this new render and chosed another hole for the dick :devilish: .
New_creampie1.png
New_creampie2.png
New_creampie3.png

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Eh not to mention the mc of this game is not working if i download the duf file for him.
1698157978111.png
I got no error msg if i load the Ryan.duf(not the scene one)

master861

Nov 4, 2022
No the joke on this is if i load the Ryansub.duf it works it loads the full char.
That is the subset of the char:
1698163816063.png
its close to fixed for dicktator_v3 only the jpg files are missing not sure on wich place ther are now.
m4dsk1llz are you know maybe the name of the new files for dicktator_v3
i mean this files:

/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_BM.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_DifM01.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_DM01.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_NM01.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_SM.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_SSS.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_TM.jpg 1
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/DicktatorGlans_M4_DM01.jpg ? Dicktator_G8M_Glans_DM01.png <----maybe
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/DicktatorGlans_M4_NM01.jpg? Dicktator_G8M_Glans_NM01.png <----maybe
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/DicktatorTest_M4_DM01.jpg? Dicktator_G8M_Test_DM01.png<----- maybe

Ok i test it are litel bit but not sure how to get this into the duf file the market files with x seem to be at this place.
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/M4/Texture Set 1 or set 2 , but not sure how to make are space inside of are duf file.
1 this location is /Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/M4/Dicktator_M4_TM.jpg 1
edit to the space inside of are duf file its %20
means the location changes to this /Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/M4/Texture%20Set%201/

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I don't use Dicktator so I wouldn't know.
No the joke on this is if i load the Ryansub.duf it works it loads the full char.
That is the subset of the char:
View attachment 3030457
its close to fixed for dicktator_v3 only the jpg files are missing not sure on wich place ther are now.
m4dsk1llz are you know maybe the name of the new files for dicktator_v3
i mean this files:

/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_BM.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_DifM01.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_DM01.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_NM01.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_SM.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_SSS.jpg x
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/Dicktator_M4_TM.jpg 1
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/DicktatorGlans_M4_DM01.jpg ? Dicktator_G8M_Glans_DM01.png <----maybe
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/DicktatorGlans_M4_NM01.jpg? Dicktator_G8M_Glans_NM01.png <----maybe
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktator/M4/DicktatorTest_M4_DM01.jpg? Dicktator_G8M_Test_DM01.png<----- maybe

Ok i test it are litel bit but not sure how to get this into the duf file the market files with x seem to be at this place.
/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/M4/Texture Set 1 or set 2 , but not sure how to make are space inside of are duf file.
1 this location is /Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/M4/Dicktator_M4_TM.jpg 1
edit to the space inside of are duf file its %20
means the location changes to this /Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/M4/Texture%20Set%201/

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ther is something missing for mandy.
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Chungdan/Chungdan Morph/Thigh bend Both+.dsf //that is not from are char that is

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes