3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Just going through all my duf's I've made to find my redheads and add finishing touches. Adding things like navel morph, nails length morph and nipples morph, but also marking them as a favorite so easier to remove if needed. Which you have Jacky and Lauren from A Family Venture! Did the rest so I know what they look like now fully done.
Jacky AFV VFin Full Setup W-GPG.png Jacky AFV VFin Full Setup W-GPG1.png Lauren AFV VFin W-GPG.png Lauren AFV VFin W-GPG2.png Mandy AFV VFin W-GPG.png Mandy AFV VFin W-GPG2.png Matt AFV VFin Full Setup + Gens.png Matt AFV VFin Full Setup + Gens2.png Megan AFV VFin + Gens.png Megan AFV VFin + Gens2.png MrPeterson AFV Full Setup VFin + Gens.png MrPeterson AFV Full Setup VFin + Gens2.png Sidney AFV VFin + Gens.png Sidney AFV VFin + Gens2.png
This next one is so I know the height diff, which Matt seems the shortest in the group thus far... Mr.Peterson and Jacky look like a FN giants lol... AFV.png

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Not sure why they're opening in different sizes. Jacky should be a bit shorter. about 5'7"-5'8". Lauren looks about right. Mandy should be Lauren's height. Matt should be at the 6' mark. Megan looks about right. Mr. Peterson looks about right. Sidney should be just a little bit shorter around 5'4". I do play with their sizes in scenes a little bit to line things up so maybe the subset files I posted are from one of those scenes where I manipulated their size a bit to achieve a certain visual effect.

Reactions: Dr.John Bums

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Not sure why they're opening in different sizes. Jacky should be a bit shorter. about 5'7"-5'8". Lauren looks about right. Mandy should be Lauren's height. Matt should be at the 6' mark. Megan looks about right. Mr. Peterson looks about right. Sidney should be just a little bit shorter around 5'4". I do play with their sizes in scenes a little bit to line things up so maybe the subset files I posted are from one of those scenes where I manipulated their size a bit to achieve a certain visual effect.
Thanks for letting me know, which I had a look and ye, my Matt and Mandy are wrong.... But Jacky and Sidney are the same height as the subset duf's from here... So if you could double check the subset duf's from here please that would be great. Going to wait then work on the rest of the cast I'm missing before redoing the scale comparison.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Re-did them using the subset from here to make sure the heights are right and this is the results. So as you can see Matt was about 1/2 his actual height somehow. Also Mandy is taller the Lauren and is the shortest thus far... A Family Venture VFin Full Setup Collection Base.png Thought I'd setup Camille's maid outfit and Diaz's outfit to what I liked with my own personal setups:
Camille's AFV G8F VFin Full Setup W-GPG.png Camille's AFV G8F VFin Full Setup W-GPG2.png Diaz AFV G8F VFin Full Setup W-GPG.png Diaz AFV G8F VFin Full Setup W-GPG2.png
As for Ryan I don't think I'll ever make him as I hate the guy... If I did it would be to make CUCK fanart with him only watching the girls with other guys...

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Got2BeKD
The picture is not bad, I like Lauren with pubic hair very much.
Ryan aka MC usually hates watching Matt having sex with his sister or mother

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Got2BeKD
The picture is not bad, I like Lauren with pubic hair very much.
Ryan aka MC usually hates watching Matt having sex with his sister or mother
I'm not sure if you are suggesting that Matt and Lauren should be in masks so that Ryan doesn't recognize them, or if you'd prefer Ryan to be upset. So I did both for you, let me know if you like this better.

BedTime001_alt.png

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Upset Ryan suits A Family Venture's NTR stroyline perfectly.
And of course Ryan also recognizes his sister despite the mask.
The picture turned out really well.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes