3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Fifty_percent_complete, your renderings are certainly beautiful, but it's difficult to associate them with Jacky's. It seems to me that WillTylor still set a different type. Your early renders were closer to the original.
Fan art does not always have to be exact replicas of the originals, just how the fan artist sees that character. Personally I don't really like Fifty_percent_complete's version of Jacky, but I will stand behind his right to post his version of her.

I know I haven't always posted direct copies (or as close as possible) to some characters, some I posted were even hated by F95. But, every once in a while it is nice to see something abit different, like elf versions or dwarf versions or chunky versions, etc. of our favorite characters. Sometimes it is nice to fast forward time and see how a character might be if older, or go backwards to see that character as a teen. Fan art should be interpreted, not just clones of the original.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Fan art does not always have to be exact replicas of the originals, just how the fan artist sees that character.
m4dsk1llz, I agree with you, fan art is a platform where every artist can exhibit their work. Only here is one caveat, this site is a specific game, and by default, the works exhibited on it are supposed to be related to the game itself to some extent. We, the audience, are already accustomed to the images that WillTylor created, and when artists offer their own vision of these images, which are very different from the original, it causes bewilderment. Not big changes in the figure, still somehow watchable, but the face is the main indicator of the model, it implies unconditional recognition.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
m4dsk1llz, I agree with you, fan art is a platform where every artist can exhibit their work. Only here is one caveat, this site is a specific game, and by default, the works exhibited on it are supposed to be related to the game itself to some extent. We, the audience, are already accustomed to the images that WillTylor created, and when artists offer their own vision of these images, which are very different from the original, it causes bewilderment. Not big changes in the figure, still somehow watchable, but the face is the main indicator of the model, it implies unconditional recognition.
Reasonable minds will differ, so lets just say we agree to disagree. In general we are not blessed with the developer telling us or even giving use the character files, so in most cases we are always just close enough. In 50%Compete's case I think his facial features and body dimensions are close enough. I could tell it was a version of Jacky, just by looking. Isn't that good enough to be considered fan art?

WillTaylor was nice enough to lend us his characters, but does every render need to be an exact copy. Let me give you some personal examples, RoyalCandy is another dev who embraces fan art, even providing duf files for all his characters. I have taken a lot of his characters and rendered them 'Adult'. Taken others and rendered them as teens, even taken one and made her a PAWG. All of those were embraced even though they were in 'dedicated' fan art threads and only bore a slight resemblence to the original characters. We should all be open to how other perceive beauty, and it isn't always the way a dev or us mere fan artists sees it.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Reasonable minds will differ, so lets just say we agree to disagree. In general we are not blessed with the developer telling us or even giving use the character files, so in most cases we are always just close enough. In 50%Compete's case I think his facial features and body dimensions are close enough. I could tell it was a version of Jacky, just by looking. Isn't that good enough to be considered fan art?

WillTaylor was nice enough to lend us his characters, but does every render need to be an exact copy. Let me give you some personal examples, RoyalCandy is another dev who embraces fan art, even providing duf files for all his characters. I have taken a lot of his characters and rendered them 'Adult'. Taken others and rendered them as teens, even taken one and made her a PAWG. All of those were embraced even though they were in 'dedicated' fan art threads and only bore a slight resemblence to the original characters. We should all be open to how other perceive beauty, and it isn't always the way a dev or us mere fan artists sees it.
m4dsk1llz, maybe you are right, but we look at the situation from different points of view. You as an artist, I as a simple spectator, perhaps this causes misunderstanding. My opinion is formed by the platform "A Wife And Mother Fan Art", where the artists, with rare exceptions, quite accurately reproduce the main characters of this game. Although the author, Lust & Passion, ignores this community, it must be admitted that many of the works on this site are superior in quality and beauty to the original ones from the game itself. Thus, "A Wife And Mother Fan Art" creates additional excitement and advertising for the game itself, which increases the cash flow.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Boys always seem so competitive, so let's give them a competition with an appropriate reward. Lauren is offering to have sex with one of them while the loser has to watch. Whoever cums first is the loser and has to watch the winner and Lauren fuck!
GymContest001.png

Who will win the contest and make the other cum first. Let me know your votes with the likes.
Matt: (heart eyes)
Ryan: (yay)
They are interrupted and caught: (thinking face)

If you don't have a preference, just throw me a like if you'd like to see this keep going.

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
The boys continue their contest, both of them struggling to hold off their own orgasm. Lauren pulls up her skirt to give them a peak of her panties to make their struggle even more difficult.

GymContest001a.png

It is too much for Ryan to take. The pressure continues to build up and despite his efforts to fight it, he erupts into orgasm and cums onto the floor.
GymContest003.png

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes