Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
HMM OK. THEY MIGHT HAVE CHANGED POINTS SINCE I MARKED THOSE. DO YOU HAPPEN T O KNOW WHICH SCRIPT FILE? NO WORRIES IF NOT, i CAN FIND IT.

ya did some more some more digging into it sinc ei was really confused with that

its marked twice in updatescript0.08

Line 5642 which is the one that says +libido
Code:
"Grab Mom's butt[momlib1]": #"Grab [mom_name]'s butt":
    jump butt_grab_room
and Line 5892 (which i assume is the "old" code thats no longer used
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Becuase the label " butt_grab_room" as a whole lot of flag checks for different "events" to happen now which some do give libido, some give nothing and the others just make her angry

Note is useing .atom or notepad++ you can search by line number or search all .rpy files in folder (makes it super easy to find any line of code)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
applied the latest version of mod to the 0.08h and gallery doesn't unlock.
Also no cheats button in phone.
Anyone else having similar issues?
removed my unlocks cause i was told, and verified there's a button to unlock in the cheats section of the phone. as to why your cheats button isn't showing i can't say. i don't touch that portion. but it should be the DS icon in the top right hand corner of the phone. shows up in my copy with and without my mod installed.

Reactions: SevenCostanza

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ya did some more some more digging into it sinc ei was really confused with that

its marked twice in updatescript0.08

Line 5642 which is the one that says +libido
Code:
"Grab Mom's butt[momlib1]": #"Grab [mom_name]'s butt":
    jump butt_grab_room
and Line 5892 (which i assume is the "old" code thats no longer used
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Becuase the label " butt_grab_room" as a whole lot of flag checks for different "events" to happen now which some do give libido, some give nothing and the others just make her angry

Note is useing .atom or notepad++ you can search by line number or search all .rpy files in folder (makes it super easy to find any line of code)
yeah found them shortly after i asked. made adjustments, but i'll wait to post for the next update.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Ok just eye balling that whole label for a min seems like when the variable "boner_hall_run" is trigger to True the rest of the events will then start giving +1libido so having just a flag to check if the "boner_hall_run" is true before it saying +1libido something simple like if boner_hall_run [momlib1] else [momang2]

(would advise double checking the label yourself i only skimmed through it)

EDIT

yeah found them shortly after i asked. made adjustments, but i'll wait to post for the next update.
ya no rush (seems im the only one that noticed it anyways and its no problem for me Lol just gave me a head scratch figureing out what was going on Lmao

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
removed my unlocks cause i was told, and verified there's a button to unlock in the cheats section of the phone. as to why your cheats button isn't showing i can't say. i don't touch that portion. but it should be the DS icon in the top right hand corner of the phone. shows up in my copy with and without my mod installed.
Ah ok cool thanks for the clarification.
I'll try a fresh install tmw and see about the gallery unlock and cheats.
Thanks again for all the mods and contributions you provide!

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ok just eye balling that whole label for a min seems like when the variable "boner_hall_run" is trigger to True the rest of the events will then start giving +1libido so having just a flag to check if the "boner_hall_run" is true before it saying +1libido something simple like if boner_hall_run [momlib1] else [momang2]

(would advise double checking the label yourself i only skimmed through it)

EDIT

ya no rush (seems im the only one that noticed it anyways and its no problem for me Lol just gave me a head scratch figureing out what was going on Lmao
already done. :p

Reactions: Shawnchapp

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is there any way that this mod makes it easier to see what the interactive choices are? it kinda sucks to drag the mouse everywhere also here it says "+1 libido" but its acutally + 2 anger Idk 4herher.JPG

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Are you sure the game was not updated again after that post?
It says official in the threads title!
at this point I'm not sure anymore, sometimes things change more quickly than you can take notice xD
(but I'm sure the banner was different from what is today)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If he was told by the game dev to remove it, then there is nothing he can do now is there.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
If he was told by the game dev to remove it, then there is nothing he can do now is there.
He wasn't told by the dev.Someone in the thread said that there is an unlock button in the phone menu and because of that he removed the unlocker from the mod but unfortunately unlock doesn't unlock all of the scenes.

Reactions: falco256

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
That sucks, why the unlocker not working ?
anyone got save game for all the scenes ?

Dev removed it becuase i informed him the built in cheat menu includes an unlocked which it does, sadly the unlocker included with the game seems to be bugged. which I nor did the mod dev know about. hence the problem that people are "complaining" about here which people should be informing the dev of the actual game that the unlocked included with his/her game doesn't work as its clearly a bug report. the cheat menu in the phone has nothing to do with the mod maker here. (its not his cheats its not even his menu its included in the game itself which he has nothing to do with)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
game issue, not mod issue. haven't touched that code other than making sure the modded files are up to date.
Aww fuck, sorry mate, I went back into deleted emails and clicked the wrong one.:confused:
My bad, post deleted.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote