Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So the main game's new update just arrived a few hours ago.
Guessing, we have to wait now for this mod to be updated too as I recall it's not forward compatible and universal.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
So the main game's new update just arrived a few hours ago.
Guessing, we have to wait now for this mod to be updated too as I recall it's not forward compatible and universal.
This is a beta release of the game, and Shaddy has noted on the OP that he will not be updating the mod for alpha or beta releases of the game. There's a month still before the public version is released, so I'm guessing that's when the mod will be updated, but who knows... he may surprise us. :unsure:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This is a beta release of the game, and Shaddy has noted on the OP that he will not be updating the mod for alpha or beta releases of the game. There's a month still before the public version is released, so I'm guessing that's when the mod will be updated, but who knows... he may surprise us. :unsure:
It is not clear what their policy is, or what the version numbers mean. The current mod is for game version v2b, so obviously the b doesn't stand for beta. The recently released game version is v3b.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
It is not clear what their policy is, or what the version numbers mean. The current mod is for game version v2b, so obviously the b doesn't stand for beta. The recently released game version is v3b.
the dev's Patreon said:
I would guess the 0.08v2 beta was some sort of special case that made Shaddy decide to update the mod for it, like it contained a critical bugfix or something.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I see I'm not the only one confused about version numbers.

But I don't think the letter 'b' on the game's filename means "beta". Or does it? Can someone say definitively?

(Shaddy did release the mod for 0.8-vb2 after all.)

Edit: Oops, I had my names mixed up again. I'll blame old age. (Mainly because it's true. le sigh. >.<)

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so will be updated or not?? just to know if i must wasit or play it...thanks

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
If the version numbers are any indication this mod will only be updated once or twice a year given that there has only been 3 or 4 public versions (all the rest are alpha/beta/extended).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
anyone got a link to a version that work with this mod

A Family Venture [0.08 v2b

that is?

the thread only have the new link, which is useless as it will not work with the mod, so I need 0.08 v2b supporter download link, if someone still have it ;o

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
I'll probably go ahead and update it, cause honestly, I don't want to wait another month myself. But it probably won't be until tomorrow.
thanks for that Shaddy, didn't expect you to get to this so soon since you just released TDP v0.03 yesterday. great installment by the way.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Unless it is crucial for you, it is probably safe to say you can go ahead and play the game without waiting for this mod to be updated (in another 28 days or so). Since the modder has not responded since the game's update, & it is considered a beta version, it is also probable to not be worth anyone's time to ask them...per their OP: View attachment 2640349

*Edit* I spoke too soon, it's cumming :love:
uhm so in 1 month there will be pubblic release?? if sdo i can wait ...it passed so long that snother few weeks doesn't matters at this point...i don 't wanna risk to have nott compatible saves and risk to see some ntr content ..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote