WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So event 12, 14, 16 all have a bug that I just can’t figure out why it’s happening. And it appears random. Some people get it, others don’t, and the combo of witch ones trigger and don’t seems random. These are all masturbation events inside the girls rooms. So if you’ve seen them masturbate in their rooms, you’ve completed the event. If it doesn’t reflect that, just move on, it won’t prevent you from completing any other events. I think I might have a solution to fix the bug, but you probably won’t see it till we release .04d

Reactions: muttdoggy

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Can't even play the game, everytime I try to open it I get an error about searching for gallery files and then quits itself out. I'll just wait till updates are made.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@WillTylor

one bug:

After buying all the equipment for the studio and going at all times to take the pictures he has the same warning that he has to go "late in the morning" regardless of the time of day and after that time goes back to 'EARLY'

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please add the [option] for the player to rename the m.c. A lot of players hate being stuck with default m.c. names including myself and add in m.c. tapping the mother repeatable content. default m.c names are said and :sick: ing if there not optional . ask the player if they want to keep the defoult name or does the player want to change the name see both sides win

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Please add the [option] for the player to rename the m.c. A lot of players hate being stuck with default m.c. names including myself and add in m.c. tapping the mother repeatable content. default m.c names are said and :sick: ing if there not optional . ask the player if they want to keep the defoult name or does the player want to change the name see both sides win
Supporters have this option with the mod, and actually I think the mod is posted on the OP, so with the mod installed in the game folder, to change the name of the Mc, you automatically get the option starting a new game. If you’re playing a saved game you can get the option by opening the phone and clicking on the DS symbol. That will open D.S.-sama mod where you can rename the Mc and do lots of other cool things.

Reactions: sc0rps

iuliangabi

Dec 18, 2018
pls help,
i can't triger the 25 event

- i go to school every morning
- attend class
- talk to Jacky about the oedipus assignment (i go to her office, see a game in my cell and that's it)

i never get the option to look for Matt and Megan

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This game would - imo - be much better without the MC looking like a nine-year-old imbecile with an out-of-proportion cock!!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
pls help,
i can't triger the 25 event

- i go to school every morning
- attend class
- talk to Jacky about the oedipus assignment (i go to her office, see a game in my cell and that's it)

i never get the option to look for Matt and Megan
To trigger this event, you have to play through all of the visits to Jacky in her office, meaning you've played both games separately, and then one or two more times where it shows both games. Then you have to have either played through the pool event, or the ntr club event. After that you should be able to trigger the event by going to class in the afternoon and "Talk to Jacky about Oedipus assignment. Then when you get a choice to Look for Matt and Megan, or just go see mom, choose "Look for Matt and Megan."

iuliangabi

Dec 18, 2018
Stop body shaming! All shapes are beautiful!
To trigger this event, you have to play through all of the visits to Jacky in her office, meaning you've played both games separately, and then one or two more times where it shows both games. Then you have to have either played through the pool event, or the ntr club event. After that you should be able to trigger the event by going to class in the afternoon and "Talk to Jacky about Oedipus assignment. Then when you get a choice to Look for Matt and Megan, or just go see mom, choose "Look for Matt and Megan."
event 1-24 all are done

iuliangabi

Dec 18, 2018
event 1-24 all are done

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So far I did all that... but even after my 10th visit I don't get that option... yet again I am useing a save from 0.3c (and it was than that I triggered the pool scene)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
So far I did all that... but even after my 10th visit I don't get that option... yet again I am useing a save from 0.3c (and it was than that I triggered the pool scene)
This is my save when the event triggered , If I remember two or three days after the pool scene with mom
NTR on ... probably I have done Oedipus many times in previous release :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes