goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I believe the bestiality tag has been removed. There are a few scenes where the mc photo-shops a couple girls to make it look like a bestiality situations, but no actual bestiality occurs.
good idea ! at least something ( better then nothing ), the rest is for our fantasy. (y)(y)

Reactions: WillTylor

bendertherobo

Dec 2, 2017
Getting an issue where after doing the photoshoot with Sidney for the first time, after it plays the scene of you uploading the pictures, it changes back to early on the same day, and it's acts like the event never happened, waiting till the next day doesn't trigger anything and her pictures aren't up on the site.

As an add-on to this, no matter what time i try to do a photoshootwith lauren it tells me she will only do it late morning on weekdays and puts it back to early on the same day, this is at the how to breed your dragon shoot.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Getting an issue where after doing the photoshoot with Sidney for the first time, after it plays the scene of you uploading the pictures, it changes back to early on the same day, and it's acts like the event never happened, waiting till the next day doesn't trigger anything and her pictures aren't up on the site.

As an add-on to this, no matter what time i try to do a photoshootwith lauren it tells me she will only do it late morning on weekdays and puts it back to early on the same day, this is at the how to breed your dragon shoot.
Are you playing the most recent version of the game? We were getting this issue in version 0.04b, but it should be fixed in all later versions. The version with the fewest bugs is 0.04d-bugfixed.

bendertherobo

Dec 2, 2017
Are you playing the most recent version of the game? We were getting this issue in version 0.04b, but it should be fixed in all later versions. The version with the fewest bugs is 0.04d-bugfixed.
updated to the new one, seems like it did fix lauren, but sidney appears to still be bugged, unless theres another even to do before the pictures will appear on the site.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
updated to the new one, seems like it did fix lauren, but sidney appears to still be bugged, unless theres another even to do before the pictures will appear on the site.
Pictures don’t actually show up on the site until after you’ve completed all the photo-shoot events with Sidney.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Pictures don’t actually show up on the site until after you’ve completed all the photo-shoot events with Sidney.
Was having a kinda similar problem for me some of Lauren pics showed up, up till she crosses her arms. Then I did Sidney's
and all of hers show up but the rest of Lauren's pic, the ones with the dragon, don't show on the site.

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Was having a kinda similar problem for me some of Lauren pics showed up, up till she crosses her arms. Then I did Sidney's
and all of hers show up but the rest of Lauren's pic, the ones with the dragon, don't show on the site.
I know I've had the same exact problem. Apparently the site is supposed to pop up with an option to put some of the pictures (including the Lauren dragon pictures) behind a paywall. But somehow I missed the trigger and it's not showing up now. I figured I'd just wait for it to be updated, and I think the dev knows it's a problem with some playthroughs.

I'm doing a fresh play through now and it's supposed to trigger when you get to 1,000 likes. I'm at about 700 so hopefully it'll trigger this time.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
when I do a photo session the day goes back to early morning and it all restarts itself

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
i like this Game very much but it would be cool if the peeking and masturbating scenes are less explicit. i'd like to discover the girls body from glimpse to glimpse. like in the Game "BigBrother". but unfortunately theres a lot Games out there with this problem :/

Shiea

Nov 10, 2017
I dunno what I did, but the events are all kinds of broken for me, and I was just following the walkthrough, for example I can't install a camera in Lauren's room, scaring, Sydney into my room causes the full "Lets see what she does when I wake up" event to start even though I haven't done any of the first ones yet. and Sydney isn't actually sleeping in my room. Very odd.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I dunno what I did, but the events are all kinds of broken for me, and I was just following the walkthrough, for example I can't install a camera in Lauren's room, scaring, Sydney into my room causes the full "Lets see what she does when I wake up" event to start even though I haven't done any of the first ones yet. and Sydney isn't actually sleeping in my room. Very odd.
Are you playing the most recent version? (0.04d bugfixed)?

Shiea

Nov 10, 2017
Here ya go, I think what might be happening is the incest patch may be breaking things, I'll try without it later if this save works fine for you.

Last edited:

Thwipping

Oct 26, 2019
Hope someone can help. I'm playing on mac and can't open the console. All of the posts I can find are about getting it to work on PC, can someone helpme out, please?

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
My experience on the Mac suggests there may be something incompatible between the new default extractor in Catalina and games on F95. First thing to do, though, is a cold restart. (That has worked in the past for me.) If that doesn't work, try getting a free third party extractor (I used Dr. Unarchiver) and reextract the game from the download.

Those are the two things that have worked for me recently. Good luck!

Reactions: WillTylor

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
I know I've had the same exact problem. Apparently the site is supposed to pop up with an option to put some of the pictures (including the Lauren dragon pictures) behind a paywall. But somehow I missed the trigger and it's not showing up now. I figured I'd just wait for it to be updated, and I think the dev knows it's a problem with some playthroughs.

I'm doing a fresh play through now and it's supposed to trigger when you get to 1,000 likes. I'm at about 700 so hopefully it'll trigger this time.
So I've played through again from the start and gotten past 1,000 likes on cosplay haven, but no invite to set up a paywall site for the Lauren pics.

Will, any idea what we're doing wrong? Or could it be some kind of bug on the Mac specifically?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So I've played through again from the start and gotten past 1,000 likes on cosplay haven, but no invite to set up a paywall site for the Lauren pics.

Will, any idea what we're doing wrong? Or could it be some kind of bug on the Mac specifically?
I'll do some testing on my mac, and see if I can figure it out. Thanks for letting me know.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes