WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
ok there is no way for buying pressent. lauren is still pissed at me for doing something that is her own faulth.
and i do have the money for it.
Are you going to the warehouse after you buy them online to pick them up? There is a limit of how much of an item you can buy until you go and pick up those items at the warehouse.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Hey, WillTylor , just 3 simple question & due note I'm not criticizing the game.
In your planning, what game version there will be ...

1. Actual "The MILF" & Boy sexual vagina penetration ?
2. Actual "Elder Girl" & Boy sexual vagina penetration ?
3. Actual "Youngest Girl" & Boy sexual vagina penetration ?

I would very appreciated if you can answer this, so I will make notes of the date/version when will I'm revisiting this game. Txs.(y)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey, WillTylor , just 3 simple question & due note I'm not criticizing the game.
In your planning, what game version there will be ...

1. Actual "The MILF" & Boy sexual vagina penetration ?
2. Actual "Elder Girl" & Boy sexual vagina penetration ?
3. Actual "Youngest Girl" & Boy sexual vagina penetration ?

I would very appreciated if you can answer this, so I will make notes of the date/version when will I'm revisiting this game. Txs.(y)
A great question.... I can only say that, as it's planned out so far, (plans can change if some other inspiration strikes) either Sidney or Lauren will be penetrated in the next update. I've got it written out for both of them, but I will do a poll of my supporters to see which they want first. The following update will be the other one of them, and then the update after will finally be Jacky.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i'm going from version 0.05 to 0.05a and the latest event for me is event 45 (sampled the whole park menu)

if i'm reading the notes correctly, there should be 11 new events? how do i trigger them / get them to show up on the phone.

on a side note, WillTylor will there be NTR penetration in the NTR paths in the future and if so, for all girls? (though i understand laurens path is lesbo. so i could understand if that one doesn't happen)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
if i'm reading the notes correctly, there should be 11 new events? how do i trigger them / get them to show up on the phone.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-05a-willtylor.24965/post-3174531
on a side note, @WillTylor will there be NTR penetration in the NTR paths in the future and if so, for all girls? (though i understand laurens path is lesbo. so i could understand if that one doesn't happen)
Yes, there will be an NTR penetration route as well for all the girls (avoidable of course).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I would like to see scenes of jealousy between the two sisters. Fighting for the MC ... leaving the MC in trouble. He is in a very comfortable situation, there has to be something that makes him unstructured. :cool:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
In the same house with Ryan: Jacky's, Laurens's, Sidney's, Mandy's and Camille's.
He will need a lot of vitamin :ROFLMAO:
vitamins , what the hell for a few bj's , if the Dev. EVER gets around to the fucking parts of the game ... i would agree .. but , doesn't look like its gonna happen anytime soon :rolleyes:

just seems to me that by this point in this game the MC should have fucked at least one of his sisters .. but nooooooo ... this Dev. has to be a cock tease like a few others ...:mad:

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Honestly you're better off starting a new game. There was a lot of stuff added to the early game (events, animations, QoL improvements).
Thanks for clearing that up . I think that the main confusion started when the version5 patreon got leaked and version on here is now reverted back . in the changelog it makes it look though that there are new events and stuff in the 0.05a supporter after the 0.05 patreon . Its confusing.

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
A great question.... I can only say that, as it's planned out so far, (plans can change if some other inspiration strikes) either Sidney or Lauren will be penetrated in the next update. I've got it written out for both of them, but I will do a poll of my supporters to see which they want first. The following update will be the other one of them, and then the update after will finally be Jacky.
Must ... have... more... MANDY!

Plus, you've added Armani, who's smokin' hot, and let's not leave behind (!) Megan either.

I love Lauren and Sidney and scream "YES" to both, but don't lose focus on your lack of focus.

Reactions: WillTylor

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Also, anybody else getting a crash when they try to pull up pics of Jacky? I can pull up pics of Lauren, Sydney, and Camille with no problem, but when I get on the computer, click on the photos folder, then click on the Jacky folder, I get a Renpy crash. (Rollback works fine.) I think it happened after I took a picture of Jacky during either the sink event or the washing machine event....

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes