Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The vast majority of people that play these games would never to that stuff IRL. It's like when you play gta or COD and kill people in the game, just because you enjoy it in a video game doesn't mean you would want to do the same thing IRL.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
:FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace: (i'm not angry at u, i'm just venting my frustration)

i took my time w/this one n read EVERYTHING there was to read in the OP...n the ONLY thing that even mentions activating the I-patch content is in the changelog, v0.01b (n fix), about both the "exclamation point" n "age verification screen". there's NOTHING that says anything about a red/green light at the top of the phone...HELL, it's not even lit so u can wonder, "hey, what's that light at the top? n what does it do?" so HOW was anyone just starting the game supposed to know this??????????????????????????? n how did u know?

(thx btw, 30 pages of saves...for fucking NOTHING; gotta start COMPLETELY over, from the beginning...wonder how many hours of my life just got wasted?)
Yeah, the I-patch for 0.06 had some major problems, to the point where I’ve mostly just stopped trying to explain how to make it work because the bugs with it have been so inconsistent and random. While I didn’t create the I-patch, I have been working very closely with D.S.-Sama, the ipatch’s creator, and hopefully it will all be straightened out for 0.07. I’m pretty sure I’ll also be making a build for Subscribestar supporters that won’t need a patch at all. Sorry for the confusion, I know it’s been a really frustrating experience for a lot of people.

I have two sisters, and I am into incest in adult games, but I would never do anything sexual with any of my family members.
This is very similar to my own experience.

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Hello
I have installed the published version of the game with the patch, the game crashes at startup the same way if I cut the mod, does anyone have any idea why?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Should I download the v0.06 Public or the 0.06b Supporter version? What's the difference?
Hello
I have installed the published version of the game with the patch, the game crashes at startup the same way if I cut the mod, does anyone have any idea why?
I would recommend playing the supporter version. It has a few more bugs than the public version, but it seems to work better with the incest patch. The supporter version already has the patch installed. You just have to activate it on the intro screen, or turn it on by clicking on the tiny led light at the top of the phone. See the OP for more info. If the led light is red, the patch is on.

Jan 10, 2020
Agreed, people trying to draw parallels like that are a bit "special". Besides, we all have kinks, doesn't mean we would act on said kinks IRL (im talking the more fucked up kinda kinks :p).
if i could get away with acting on my "fucked up kinda kinks" without risking or suffering the consequences, then abso-fucking-lutely i would, n wouldn't think twice about it

For sure. I'm big into impreg but knocking up a girl is the last thing I'd want to do irl.
that's why u talk w/the girl about it ahead of time, n u both sign a notarized waiver, where she releases u from any legal n financial obligations, then file it w/the county clerk...n not blowing smoke out my ass, i'm speaking from experience. so if u really wanna do it, u can, as long as the girl feels the same way. n yes, breeding parties do exist IRL, n good luck trying 2 subpoena guys 2 submit 2 a dna test, when u don't even know their names or any personal info.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I don't have a lot of problems with depraved, fucked up and maybe dark content for the most part (though I'd draw a line at stuff like physical torture/violence) specifically around humiliation coming from the mob guys as punishment for the player not having the money but IMO maybe money should be harder to acquire without cheats if it can be balanced to where you're not completely dedicated to it at the loss of other content though on the other hand just enough to make you need to decide because the what happens to them progresses with each missed payment.

I'm not particularly a fan of NTR (though I'll still check out the images for it) so IMO the best implementation of it is as a punishment though in the case of the mob guys I'm not sure I'd classify that as NTR.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I don't have a lot of problems with depraved, fucked up and maybe dark content for the most part (though I'd draw a line at stuff like physical torture/violence) specifically around humiliation coming from the mob guys as punishment for the player not having the money but IMO maybe money should be harder to acquire without cheats if it can be balanced to where you're not completely dedicated to it at the loss of other content though on the other hand just enough to make you need to decide because the what happens to them progresses with each missed payment.

I'm not particularly a fan of NTR (though I'll still check out the images for it) so IMO the best implementation of it is as a punishment though in the case of the mob guys I'm not sure I'd classify that as NTR.
Yea.. Wouldn't be hard line NTR, since none of the girls would leave for those mob guys.. But your mom or sister getting forced in prostitution would be borderline NTR, punishment or not, forced sexual stuff like that counts for that tag.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes