Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 837529 View attachment 837528 View attachment 837530
I'm 100% sure its not working properly. Whre should i activate incest content?
If incest enable or disable is not available from the phone or you want to start new game with it already activated.

Press start for new game, now click on the inside of the black dot of the exclamation mark that's inside of the yellow triangle top left hand side. (the warning sign)

click inside of the black dot once, the text should change, do it a 2nd time and the text will disappear for a second, i did this a few times just to make sure it was activated.

you only have to do this step once to activate the enable or disable incest from the phone if not there before, but you will have to repeat this step for a new game to have incest activated from the very start.

now activate or deactivate incest from the phone should be available if it wasn't there before, as in my case.

you can now load an old save or carry on with a new game.

on loading a save and the incest is not already activated, open the phone hover the cursor over the camera lens of the phone (top right hand side of the phone) it will glow green for incest not activated, click on it and it will now glow red for incest activated.

just noticed a few errors with pre installed ipatch supporter version of the game (minor not a big deal so far) but will try latest ipatch to fix.

Last edited:

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
So I've been exploring some of the early game additions and I've run into a problem. Once Sydney moves in and Loren's libido gets to 10, if you go to their door in the evening, it says "Is that Loren moaning? And Sydney's in there too! I've got to figure out what's going on" (or something like that). But I can't get the game to let me install the spycam in Loren's room. I can get it installed in Mom's room and in the bathroom, but the option just doesn't pop up for Loren's room.

WillTaylor - Help!

Reactions: Brauggi

Rayno1812

Nov 6, 2018
I am stuck at event 41, even though I read all the books but still I can't get a shoot if jack. She always ask ryan that what is the headmaster sexual preference and then click.

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
In a break from the fashion - Nice update, Will and team!
There were some instances of names not loading properly and events repeating, but the new Mandy stuff and Sidney stuff is great.

I felt like Sidney's story was too quick but then I realized - i've played like 80 hours of this game xD We earned it.

The NTR stuff has also been acceptable! I know a lot of folx hate it, but it's not felt upsetting or irritating to me yet, so well done!

I know a lot of people get very upset, particularly right now, but thanks for working on this for us. It's been great. Can't wait to see what happens with Lauren and Camille next. =D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope agent Diaz never becomes a love interest, she is probably the most annoying character in the game. If it was any other character I would've probably hated the wrench scene, but because it happened to her I didn't care one bit.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you have to turn it on in-game after.

bring up your phone. on the top of your phone, you will see the little camera. hover over it and turn the light red.

red=incest. green=landlady.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Where i drop the incest patch, i di it in the folder 'game' but i think it doesn't work.
First off, the version shared on here is the subscribestar version which comes with the patch pre-installed. Nevertheless, you still have to activate it first like dartred pointed out. Seeing as the phone isn't available upon (re)playing the introduction, you may want to activate the patch at the start of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Strange

Mar 21, 2018
I can't start the photoshoot of Jacky. I bought the gag ball. But whenever I go to photoshoot in an any weekday evening I can't find out how to start the photshooting of Jacky. Can somebody help?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes