Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Sidney's run in WT 2 has some wording in red letters, for the game is it better to do these or select one other one. Or on any one other person? Hopefully I made it clear what I need to know. Thank you in advance :)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
if someone could tell me what im doing wrong with the election part much appreciated
Found the issue.

You missed the photoshoot with Jackie.
On Ryan's laptop buy a ballgag and the first Parry Hotter book, pick them up from the warehouse, then read the book in Ryan's room in the evening.
Repeat for books 2 and 3.

Once all three have been read you can go to the warehouse in the evening to start Jackie's photoshoot with Megan.

After that first scene you'll be able to talk to Megan in the classroom in the afternoon.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Don't know if this has been answered, but will the gallery get updated with the new scenes?

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Family Venture [v0.07 Bugfixed Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 439 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 405 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

David Bundy

Jun 17, 2018
Found the issue.

You missed the photoshoot with Jackie.
On Ryan's laptop buy a ballgag and the first Parry Hotter book, pick them up from the warehouse, then read the book in Ryan's room in the evening.
Repeat for books 2 and 3.

Once all three have been read you can go to the warehouse in the evening to start Jackie's photoshoot with Megan.

After that first scene you'll be able to talk to Megan in the classroom in the afternoon.
appreciate it

Reactions: strenif

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I'm stuck. Can't complete event 26. It says I need to complete event 11 but, according to the hint system 11 is already completed. Guess I'm missing something but have no idea what. Above that, the only incomplete things are NTR event 15 that I was hoping to not have to do and event 7 which needs 26 completed.

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
question, it says in the changelog that 5 scenes where added.

Lauren in the living, shower, phtoshoot and the ntr version of living room are the ones i have seen, which one is the 5th one?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
question, it says in the changelog that 5 scenes where added.

Lauren in the living, shower, phtoshoot and the ntr version of living room are the ones i have seen, which one is the 5th one?
NTR living room in the evening
Loyalty living room in the evening
NTR Photoshoot
Loyalty Photoshoot
Loyalty Bathroom Saturday early morning.

Reactions: Dampyr
Sep 30, 2020
As anyone figured out how to finish Event 28? I complete the photoshoot and it should go to the part where i upload the pics on the website and then the next morning Lauren come see me to see the result but , it just dosen't happend. !!! I so love this game but stuck there!!!

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
For some reason I can't progress with Lauren, in the hints section on the phone. It says I have to take more "dragon" photos, but I've done everything in the photoshoot, how do I progress with her?
As anyone figured out how to finish Event 28? I complete the photoshoot and it should go to the part where i upload the pics on the website and then the next morning Lauren come see me to see the result but , it just dosen't happend. !!! I so love this game but stuck there!!!
I had the same issue. Looked at the code and managed to fix it.

The problem:
The way that Lauren's photoshoot is coded, if she's already given you a BJ while watching TV (tv_events >= 4) before you finish this photoshoot, then it will not set the variable for completing the event (finished_htbyd_shoot = True)

Maybe WillTylor can adjust the code to account for this possibility?

Solutions:
I fixed my save by using a save editor and changing the variable "tv_events" to "3" again, then replaying the photoshoot through to it's proper ending. That made Event 28 complete and unlocked the next event. (It will also reset the TV event back to before the BJ)

You could probably also use the console to set either "tv_events = 3" or "finished_htbyd_shoot = True" but i haven't tested these.

Reactions: Dardude
Sep 30, 2020
I had the same issue. Looked at the code and managed to fix it.

The problem:
The way that Lauren's photoshoot is coded, if she's already given you a BJ while watching TV (tv_events >= 4) before you finish this photoshoot, then it will not set the variable for completing the event (finished_htbyd_shoot = True)

Maybe WillTylor can adjust the code to account for this possibility?

Solutions:
I fixed my save by using a save editor and changing the variable "tv_events" to "3" again, then replaying the photoshoot through to it's proper ending. That made Event 28 complete and unlocked the next event. (It will also reset the TV event back to before the BJ)

You could probably also use the console to set either "tv_events = 3" or "finished_htbyd_shoot = True" but i haven't tested these.

Thanks a lot Munkey... i will try to apply same fix as you did!!!!

Reactions: Munkey
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes