Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
One, or both of us, has greatly missed the others point.
strenif, perhaps you are right, everyone in the game sees what he likes, and the fantasies of other players are only interested in psychiatrists. It's like drinking tequila: with salt, lemon, beer, or tomato, no matter how, the main thing is that there is tequila.:)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
After three years we finally are able to sack Jacky...nah i'm going ntr on her the moment the update is released.
Makes you wonder who is going to be the NTR bad guy for Jackie in .08. She's had NTR scenes with both Matt and Joey so far and the x-mas event suggested Tony is the one who would get her prego.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Translation project
Hi, I created a project to translate "A Family Venture".
  • French Proofreader: - - f95
  • Italian Proofreader: -

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Translation project
Hi, I created a project to translate "A Family Venture".
And I agreed with the developer to translate it into official Italian.
Who wants to help me or create other translations is welcome.
The Spanish translation of the game is now official by my.... I've been working with Will on it for a couple of years now. You can add it as 100% to the list you have created.
You can see it in my signature!
Thanks my friend!
1641407039543.png

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
strenif
Hello Friend, could you copy the information instead of the image to translate it, thank you
Sure thing. Happy google translating.

Happy New Year! (Proof of life) 1/1/22

Hey supporters, Happy New Year! I just wanted to let you all know a little more about the state of the next update. Sorry I haven't been communicating well these last few weeks, but the holidays were kind of crazy, and I ended up spending a lot of time with family, and not as much on the update as you would all like, so while I do apologize for that, I felt like I spent my time where it was needed. Having kids can really take up a lot of your time, but having in-laws around will suck up the rest of it.
Anyways, renders are almost done, in fact I think I've only got a handful more, like 15 maybe, and then a few animations, and then all my time will be spent on the script. I actually do have a decent start, I've got a rough script for most of the events that I need to refine and add code to, then it's off for spellchecking and finally release.
As always, I'm reluctant to put a date on the release, but it shouldn't be long. The bulk of the work is done, now it's just putting it all together, and making sure it get's along nicely with the existing code.
I'm excited to show you all how the story is advancing, how my rendering skills are improving in both the stills and the animations. Our BFF"s have been able to see some previews of both, and I think they can vouch for the improvement in quality.
Thank you all for how much you've supported the game! A toast to the new year! May your trials be less, and your blessings be more, and may nothing but happiness walk through your door! Happy 2022!!!

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
The Spanish translation of the game is now official by my.... I've been working with Will on it for a couple of years now. You can add it as 100% to the list you have created.
You can see it in my signature!
Thanks my friend!
View attachment 1581374
I can't set it to 100% but only load the translation to make it 100% or remove the Spanish.
It's up to you if you are interested in using crowdin or not.
If yes, if you pass me the original translation files I can make them readable by crowdin and turn them around to keep your faith.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I can't set it to 100% but only load the translation to make it 100% or remove the Spanish.
It's up to you if you are interested in using crowdin or not.
If yes, if you pass me the original translation files I can make them readable by crowdin and turn them around to keep your faith.

Here you have the Spanish only file extracted from the game itself.
Is this file enough for you?
;)

Leokisuke

May 7, 2020
A Family Venture [v0.07 Bugfixed Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 439 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 405 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
file not found please check

3.60 star(s) 99 Votes