Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Family Venture [v0.07 Supporter] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 447 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 396 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Is this just the public version of the game released here 2 MONTHS AGO, so no new content???????
yet again posters Please please please post the changelog from the previous version posted here, peeps will download this just to realise it isn't new

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
yup, just the public version of the game, no new content
why bother even posting it when we've already had the subscriber version for 2 months ?

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
It will be hard to play this without the Cheats. (too much grinding). I'll probably wait to see if the Supporter version gets posted, or at least a Cheat Mod.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
It will be hard to play this without the Cheats. (too much grinding). I'll probably wait to see if the Supporter version gets posted, or at least a Cheat Mod.
the Supporter version was posted, in May, i really don't understand why this was posted at all

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
the Supporter version was posted, in May, i really don't understand why this was posted at all
It sounds like the Supporter version (as well as the new Public Version) were just updated with Bugfixes.

Last edited:

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
It sounds like Supporter version (as well as the new Public Version) were just updated with Bugfixes.
then the changelog should say that, but it doesn't, the changelog says there's a load of new content, bugs the hell out of me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1627015170908.png

JUL 22, 2021 AT 7:11 AM
The Wait is over! 0.07 is now available to the public

0.07 is now available for download for everyone on the main page, I'll also post the links at the bottom of this post. Remember that the public version doesn't include the cheat mod, or the special supporter gallery. The public version fixes a few bugs that we missed in the supporter version. This version also gives you the option to skip the minigames if you fail to complete them a couple times.
I've also updated the links on the supporter version to fix the couple bugs.
There will also be a patch so supporters won't have to download the entire game again.

1627015275808.png
so no mod for this version then ? :(
Is this just the public version of the game released here 2 MONTHS AGO, so no new content???????
yet again posters Please please please post the changelog from the previous version posted here, peeps will download this just to realise it isn't new
yup, just the public version of the game, no new content
why bother even posting it when we've already had the subscriber version for 2 months ?
then the changelog should say that, but it doesn't, the changelog says there's a load of new content, bugs the hell out of me

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017

JUL 22, 2021 AT 7:11 AM
The Wait is over! 0.07 is now available to the public

0.07 is now available for download for everyone on the main page, I'll also post the links at the bottom of this post. Remember that the public version doesn't include the cheat mod, or the special supporter gallery. The public version fixes a few bugs that we missed in the supporter version. This version also gives you the option to skip the minigames if you fail to complete them a couple times.
I've also updated the links on the supporter version to fix the couple bugs.
There will also be a patch so supporters won't have to download the entire game again.

The wait is over????? again no it isn't, the wait for this ended more than 8 weeks ago, we're waiting on new content. Nobody was waiting for the version of the game we already had, but with things taken out, nobody

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah...no thanks...this is the fourth iteration of 0.07... There is chatter about the dev (still...)working on a small update with more Lauren scenes. So that will be a fifth 0.07 release.
I agree this is becoming to confusing.
All that after two months...
Ima wait till 0.09...

Reactions: ecoli

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Well that was a waste of data.
Serves me right, i guess, for not reading before downloading.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
A Family Venture [v0.07 Public Subscribestar] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 451 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 416 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi JokerLeader, can you update your compressed version from public version to supporter version.

Reactions: JokerLeader
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes