MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
So I did some testing with this error and found a solution.

I'm attaching a copy of UNREN but you can google it if you don't trust a download off F95.

Put the .bat file in the root of the game folder and open it. A dos window will pop up asking you which option you want. Type in 9 and hit enter. This will extract all the images and scripts. Once done you should no longer get this error.
Oh wonderful, last time I had to twat about with unren and other such bollocks, it broke saves. :(

I appreciate the help, but the Dev needs to bugfix this, not have users muck about with their own solutions.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh wonderful, last time I had to twat about with unren and other such bollocks, it broke saves. :(

I appreciate the help, but the Dev needs to bugfix this, not have users muck about with their own solutions.
Unren isn't going to effect your saves. It doesn't have anything to do with the save system. It just unpacks renpy files

The dev doesn't need to do anything. The download from his site works fine. It's the download from this site which is not the same as his (compressed images) that's all messed up.

This update came out weeks ago and no one on discord or patreon/subscribestar is reporting this issue. It's just here on F95.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Unren isn't going to effect your saves. It doesn't have anything to do with the save system. It just unpacks renpy files

The dev doesn't need to do anything. The download from his site works fine. It's the download from this site which is not the same as his (compressed images) that's all messed up.

This update came out weeks ago and no one on discord or patreon/subscribestar is reporting this issue. It's just here on F95.
Well it did on a different game. affected rollback, Save loading, and a bunch of other stuff purely because the game wasn't packed.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well it did on a different game. affected rollback, Save loading, and a bunch of other stuff purely because the game wasn't packed.
I know innocent witches codes their games to prevent roll back and using unren will break the whole game but for AFV and most other games it's not an issue. You're good to use it here.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Has anyone played the ntr route for the election? Is there more than the HJ scene for NTR event 43?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok I got bored with the grind after several Camille events, no real sustained action at all. Thumbs down overall, had potential, but it's like the Dev is more interested in dragging out the boredom than entertaining. Followed the no NTR route, seemed like something would have happened with Megan, as she offered, but it was a dead end too. Same boring action in Jacky's office and likewise most everywhere. You think its going to start being something, but if I had any girlfriend that just once a week did one thing and no progress, she would be kicked to the curb too. UNREALISTIC grind.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Has anyone played the ntr route for the election? Is there more than the HJ scene for NTR event 43?
Not sure what scene 43 refers to, but if Lauren loses the election there is more than just a HJ.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Not sure what scene 43 refers to, but if Lauren loses the election there is more than just a HJ.
Event 43 is what Lauren does to gain popularity. The first time is handjobs for everyone in the bathroom. Since I don't want her to lose the election but I don't mind some NTR I was wondering if there is more to it, so I can let her down for onemore week, or that's all and I should focus on her campain more...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Event 43 is what Lauren does to gain popularity. The first time is handjobs for everyone in the bathroom. Since I don't want her to lose the election but I don't mind some NTR I was wondering if there is more to it, so I can let her down for onemore week, or that's all and I should focus on her campain more...
That's all there is during the election, as far as I remember.

Reactions: Stakos

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Here is my attempt to fix the bugs that exist in the F95 download links. Like I've said before, this bug does not exist in the download links on my supporter sites. These bugfixes are untested, so let me know if they do, or don't work for you all. If you downloaded the full version of 0.07ext you will want to use this . If you are using the upgrade patch, you will want to use this . Place files in the "game" folder, and make sure you replace the files when it asks you.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes there is more to it and no it won't cost her the election to see all three scenes. If you have her lose for three weeks you'll see everything in that event chain.

Reactions: Stakos

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Here is my attempt to fix the bugs that exist in the F95 download links. Like I've said before, this bug does not exist in the download links on my supporter sites. These bugfixes are untested, so let me know if they do, or don't work for you all. If you downloaded the full version of 0.07ext you will want to use this bugfix. If you are using the upgrade patch, you will want to use this bugfix. Place files in the "game" folder, and make sure you replace the files when it asks you.
Patch downloaded and applied to 0.07ext throws this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ASS_Affect_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label ASS_Affect_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 148:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 148:

The label HTBYD_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label HTBYD_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 156:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 156:

The label Shower_Run01_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run01_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

The label Shower_Run02_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run02_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 137:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 137:

The label Shower_Run03_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run03_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sun Oct  3 18:06:55 2021
Whereas the Upgrade patch over an upgraded version throws this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ASS_Affect_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label ASS_Affect_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 148:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 148:

The label HTBYD_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label HTBYD_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc", line 156:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpy", line 156:

The label Shower_Run01_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run01_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

The label Shower_Run02_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run02_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc", line 137:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpy", line 137:

The label Shower_Run03_game_start_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 122:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 122:

The label Shower_Run03_game_end_lbl is defined twice, at File "images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc", line 132:

and File "game/images/interface_images/minigame/Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpy", line 132:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sun Oct  3 18:15:30 2021
I assume it's the same error.

Regardless, the current version on here should be marked as Non Working, cos it's clearly been messed with if the one from the Dev works fine.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok I got bored with the grind after several Camille events, no real sustained action at all. Thumbs down overall, had potential, but it's like the Dev is more interested in dragging out the boredom than entertaining. Followed the no NTR route, seemed like something would have happened with Megan, as she offered, but it was a dead end too. Same boring action in Jacky's office and likewise most everywhere. You think its going to start being something, but if I had any girlfriend that just once a week did one thing and no progress, she would be kicked to the curb too. UNREALISTIC grind.
Cami doesn't really have a lot of content right now. Jackie's content isn't being updated till .08. Megan is more of a side character. You can get BJs from a few different scenes and even fuck her as part of the school election events but she's not really the focus of anything at the moment.
I think your issue is you were hoping to go farther with girls that just don't have that much content yet.

Sidney and Lauren right now have the most content with each getting a four + sex scenes plus a number of other sexual scenes.

The NTR content according to the dev is going to kick into high gear after Ryan (and the player) has formed a solid sexual relationship with all the girls. The thinking is Ryan can't really 'lose' the girls if he doesn't 'have' them first I think.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Sidney and Lauren right now have the most content with each getting a four + sex scenes plus a number of other sexual scenes.
Lauren has sex scenes? I thought Sidney was the only one you could currently have sex with. Am I missing something, the only things I can see that she does are the couch fingering and Mandy's truth or dare sleeping thing.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Lauren has sex scenes? I thought Sidney was the only one you could currently have sex with. Am I missing something, the only things I can see that she does are the couch fingering and Mandy's truth or dare sleeping thing.
You're late buddy, you can have multiple sex scenes in various place with her.

Feb 23, 2018
The full save link in OP is not working, would someone be kind enough to share their save file?
Edit: Found it, can someone link to this in OP?

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Downloaded and got this after merging. So I deleted my old and tried to play it afresh. Still get this message.
Sun Oct 3 15:59:48 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.20s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 1.51s
Loading error handling took 0.71s
images\interface_images\minigame\ASS_Affect_paint_timed_event.rpyc
images\interface_images\minigame\HTBYD_paint_timed_event.rpyc
images\interface_images\minigame\Shower_Run_01_timed_event.rpyc
images\interface_images\minigame\Shower_Run_02_timed_event.rpyc
images\interface_images\minigame\Shower_Run_03_timed_event.rpyc
Loading script took 16.12s
Loading save slot metadata. took 1.86s
Loading persistent took 0.02s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
- Init at renpy/common/00updater.rpy:23 took 0.26299 s.
Set script version to: (7, 4, 8)

DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Interface start took 1.96s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1360, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.'
Renderer: 'AMD Radeon HD 7660D'
Version: '4.5.13399 Compatibility Profile Context 15.200.1060.0'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1280, 720) physical=(1184, 666) drawable=(1184, 666)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes