RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
need help with 46, for some reason the photoshoot with both doesn't start

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, I'm starting to see a pattern that I hope it's not repeated throughout the hole game, and it that to avoid NTR you have to fend off the other guys which gets old really fast, so far most of the "relationship" its avoiding the other guys and not building your own relationship with her witch its odd , the focus of a path with a certain LI should be about how they interact with each other not how many times can you fend off the other guys before she falls for you.
Sadly a really common problem with games that try to fit both, non-ntr/ntr...
As someone, which isn't interested in the ntr aspect, it is as u said, it gets tiresome really fast, even more so if the relationship buildup suffers because of it.
The other guys is a different problem, u can't get rid of them, cause they are needed for ntr, yet as non-ntr player it get's increasingly frustrating to fend them off...have quit several games because it really destroyed the mood for me.
I really appreciate a simple 'ntr off' at the beginning or a single choice, whith a certain character and the thing is finished.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I am running into errors constantly with every click and then I press ignore and everything is same again. Next click again I get error again I ignore and its back. Is it due to using old mod with this version?
For sure it is. There is no need to use the incest mod in 0.07. There is no mod at all, it's just pure wincest! I have found it easier to just create two seperate versions of the game rather than try to keep up and maintain the game to be compatible with 3rd party incest patches. The version that was shared here is the version for my SubscribeStar supporters, since SubscribeStar is so much more generous in their allowance of certain kinks. I also have a patreon version where, by lots of hard to believe circumstances, a bunch of roommates live with their landlady/lord, but very much resemble the dynamics of a traditional nuclear family, in case anybody is interested in that version.

Jul 13, 2018
They're not loading? The game gives an error? What's happening
i put them in the Roaming, Renpy , A Family Venture folder and also in the game saves folder but when starting the game there is no saves to load. I was thinking since some games need also the persistent file if i need your persistent file for the saves to show up , and if that also doesnt work then the game might have a problem with the saves. Anyway could you kindly share your persistent file it should be in the saves folder as well

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
A Family Venture [v0.07a] [WillTylor] crunched

Original Size PC: 3,22 GB
Original Size Mac: 3,19 GB

Compressed Size PC: 398 MB
AFamilyVenture-0.07a_supporter-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 364 MB
AFamilyVenture-0.07a_supporter-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -
mega link???

Novelty

Oct 29, 2017
There's a bug in the alpha. Go home in the evening and watch TV. That will kick off an event you were missing. Once that event finishes you've bee able to talk to Megan.
This isn't working for me. What event do I need to trigger? Do you talk to her in class in the morning?

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know how many times you have to attend class to get event 31? I have been doing it for a while now. I have done nearly every event that doesn't have that one as prerequisite

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This isn't working for me. What event do I need to trigger? Do you talk to her in class in the morning?
I'd have to look at your save but I'm about to go to bed.

Does anyone know how many times you have to attend class to get event 31? I have been doing it for a while now. I have done nearly every event that doesn't have that one as prerequisite
Have you done all the peeking events? I ran into someone that hadden't and that was the fix.

ZXXXX

Aug 26, 2017
i put them in the Roaming, Renpy , A Family Venture folder and also in the game saves folder but when starting the game there is no saves to load. I was thinking since some games need also the persistent file if i need your persistent file for the saves to show up , and if that also doesnt work then the game might have a problem with the saves. Anyway could you kindly share your persistent file it should be in the saves folder as well
Saves work when put in save folder, in loading screen at bottom are arrows next to numbers of pages for save files, just click on right one until you see save files.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
does anyone know if the gallery is complete or need to play to release more in the gallery ... the last NTR scene in the gallery is with his mother and friend and his sister taking pictures, correct or is there more?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes