incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
In the next update to the frustration of some I'm almost sure the focus will be on the aunt and the little cousin

I hope I'm wrong...even without the long-awaited sex with the mother I really enjoyed the game

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In the next update to the frustration of some I'm almost sure the focus will be on the aunt and the little cousin

I hope I'm wrong...even without the long-awaited sex with the mother I really enjoyed the game
I'm guessing full sex with the mom will be the last update.
I'm guessing his entire family will be hookers for the mob boss if you choose the ntr route.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Mixdrop worked last week on other games, now even if I try other games, it doesn't and Racaty just doesn't work. Won't even try Anon coz I get a warning from the government. My disk C is hovering between 0 and 1gb so I can't use mega.
No wonder the download doesn't work, the archive is bigger than your free disk space. try the compressed version.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I'm guessing full sex with the mom will be the last update.
I'm guessing his entire family will be hookers for the mob boss if you choose the ntr route.
I have a bit of a masochistic side and because of this side I will opt for the ntr route too lol

Note: I will do both routes

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Would you mind posting your save here so I can check it out?
I continued playing through after making my post and did get the bedroom scene, but for me the problem is that the first opportunity to see her private moments is in her room in the early morning, so of course the player is going to check that first. But the first trigger you can actually do is at her office at school. Player checks first thing in the morning, and of course one is going to think that it's not working.

Reactions: WillTylor

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
WillTylor Different issue I'm noticing: MC custom name is not being applied here and there in this update, uses default instead. During Cami's second living room scene, it wasn't even capitalized at least once. Edit: Cami's thoughts attributed to Mandy. Edit: Visit at prison, guard and dad's lines mixed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillTylor

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
It seems like a lot of people in this forum don't like when the MCs are on the younger side. I personally prefer it like that. I would rather play as a young guy than some old fuck but we all have different preferences.
Well said mon ami!
Since im an old fart ! so yeah the fantasy is playing a young MC so young again (no pun intended)

Reactions: clowns234
3.60 star(s) 99 Votes