WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Here is a bug fix for the inventory bug, the spycam bug and other serious game breaking bugs. The smaller ones will be released with the full game release at the end of the month. Just put the file in the ...\AFamiliarVenture-0.02-pc\game
directory and enjoy! If you encounter more bugs please let us know .

Reactions: liegad

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Ok had an photo shoot with the 2 girls , how do i initiate a second photo shoot ?
Right now you can't because this update was mostly focused on changing some game mechanics that'll make your gameplay more enjoyable and help us add more content to the game more easily. Hope you understand and continue enjoying the game and its new updates when they'll be done...

Reactions: JohnJG and GaboCAP

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Aarooo...any particular reason for the title change?
OP states "Family Venture", new dl & dev posts state "Familiar Venture"...
Curious as to why...

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Wurf!
Patreon rules huh?...go figure...
THX D.S.-sama [btw- love your work. You're awesome!]
By-Yeee

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
What part of """Old saves do not work, but there is an option to skip to the end of the version 0.01b content. """ do you guys don't understand.

It says this above the download area.
The part of why would you just assume that i had an old save??
This one is new buddy..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The part of why would you just assume that i had an old save??
This one is new buddy..
I just got through playing through 3 times and did not have any problems at all.

Your save talking about the mob, they come by 1 time a week and it Saturday either afternoon or evening.
If you are opening your save game with a save game editor you could have broken your save.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Here is a bug fix for the inventory bug, the spycam bug and other serious game breaking bugs. The smaller ones will be released with the full game release at the end of the month. Just put the file in the ...\AFamiliarVenture-0.02-pc\game
directory and enjoy! If you encounter more bugs please let us know .

why have you removed some accessor photos instead of the corigated ones? we can not even get into the game.

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone else having issues with it starting on Windows after installation? It doesn't even initialize or execute...

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Reporting a bug i found when you click on Lauren's picture in the lounge it just keep saying " I think she is just in her bedroom, but it's more important that I go see Uncle Bobby at Dad's warehouse" and every time i go there he is not there.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, so NTR aside (obviously)...what Events can actually be completed?
I never saw Sidney changing or sitting on the MC's lap (from the OP). Which ones were those and how did you get them? :)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hope the devs will add a better advance time button maybe beside phone instead have to click on my room then bed.

Has now Light,Green screen and Camera..so what now? i did cosplay with Mandy and lauren frist time.

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes