Oct 29, 2019
Made a little Fan Signature with Sidney:
AFV_Sidney_FanSig.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/799502_AFV_Sidney_FanSig.gif
Full BB-Code:
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-05b-willtylor.24965/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/799502_AFV_Sidney_FanSig.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Template by Krull.
No animation, because I don't own PS :confused:.

P.S.: N7 feel free to add this to OG-Post as Fan Sig :giggle:

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how do i use it? when i go to signature and copy/paste it. when i preview it, i just see a link rather then a banner.

lxowoxl

Oct 29, 2019
how do i use it? when i go to signature and copy/paste it. when i preview it, i just see a link rather then a banner.

c&p the gif link and insert it as Image, then click on it to add a link to this thread if you wish to...

or c&p the BB-code I just updated in the post. :) (y)

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hazzah, it works now :p. Thanks!

now i just need to find one for Power Vacuum lol

edit: oh damn, didn't know it works retroactively. all my past post also have it, cool.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's been a crappy 5 months to be sure.

It's a big update with new mechanics that needed to be figured out (recall this is the devs first game).
Will lost the coder for four months to Carona issues in his country which slowed things way down.
This last few weeks has been putting it all together and running it past a code and script editor so you don't come back saying the release was all buggy and full of mistakes. While the editor is doing his thing Will has been adding a extra event into .06 so it's not like he's twiddling this thumbs.
All of this while the Dev team all has full time jobs, wives, and kids.

If you don't wish to support the game because releases are slow I think that's perfectly reasonable.But speaking personally I am going to continue to support them as I remain excited to see future content.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sorry guys, haven't checked the thread in a while... I always do when I get one of those little red notifications that someone has commented on it, but I haven't seen any of those in a while, so I didn't think there was any conversations going on. Sometimes it just stops notifying me.

Anyways, Thanks strenif and dartred and others for letting everyone know what is going on while I've been inadvertently ignoring this thread. I don't have a lot to add except that lapdragon thought he might be able to finish up tonight, but I think realistically it'll probably be tomorrow night. As soon as it's done, I think I can get the build done the same day, or the very next, and into the hands of our high tier supporters immediately after.

I know this update has been frustratingly slow, but I have gotten a lot done over that space of time. It will be interesting to hear some feedback after the updates been released, as to whether people will want to have smaller updates faster, or bigger updates slower. Either way, neither will be as slow as this update has been. As it's already been pointed out, there's been some crazy ass shit going on. Please don't judge us too harshly for circumstances that are out of our control.

I do understand the frustration... I've personally dropped support for developers for the very same reason, though now that those shoes are on my feet, I think I should send them all apology messages. I honestly have been working as hard as I can, every chance I get. Anyone who imagines that I've just been living lavishly on the $1000 or so I get each month from this game could really benefit from trying to make a game themselves. I think you'd find like I have, that you can't do it for the money. If I were to add up all the time I've spent on this game, I wouldn't even come close to earning minimum wage. I'm making this game because I love adult H-games, and I've always enjoyed creating things. I'm getting the biggest high off of the fact that other people enjoy my game too. I would love for the game to take off and start earning like some other games do, I'd love to be able to do this full time, and actually pay the people who are volunteering their time to work on the game. That would be ideal, but if that never happens, I'm still very happy just plugging along slowly, creating a game that I really love, and am really proud of. And I really do appreciate the fans of the game. I don't think I've ever seen as supportive fans on any other thread on F95... So thanks guys!

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Sorry guys, haven't checked the thread in a while... I always do when I get one of those little red notifications that someone has commented on it, but I haven't seen any of those in a while, so I didn't think there was any conversations going on. Sometimes it just stops notifying me.
I hope you will manage to find a breather after the release and not fall into the state of being burned out. The stress must be humongous. It would be a shame if you lose the sight of that light becouse the game actually stands out. But seriuosly bro...release the game already...

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes