• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hello
I was wondering if the nightclub games and also the phone games are important, other than earning a little extra money?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
What happens at event 70?
I've done all else before and am just waiting for it to trigger before moving on to election on friday.

Please help, is it supposed to trigger only on mondays? Is it at random or do I need to do something specific?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What happens at event 70?
I've done all else before and am just waiting for it to trigger before moving on to election on friday.

Please help, is it supposed to trigger only on mondays? Is it at random or do I need to do something specific?
You'll want to do that event if you want to win the election. If you've already met with the school board member Will Tylor then you just need to have breakfast in the early morning and wait for an email on the weekend. After that you're all good.

Reactions: Shanegrimes123

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
You'll want to do that event if you want to win the election. If you've already met with the school board member Will Tylor then you just need to have breakfast in the early morning and wait for an email on the weekend. After that you're all good.
Thank you
How do you meet with the schoolboard member?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Yeah, I'm really not sure. I wouldn't think persistent save data would alter the script, but I could be wrong. Are you by chance watching the event from the gallery, or is this in the main game. Are you having any other instances of non-incest script?
deleting my game folder(except saves) and re-extracting the zip fixed it. if anyone else has the same issue just do that

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
I think I bought the 2nd perry hotter book too soon before talking to Jackie about 2nd shoot. The store says I have it, but when I go to room in evening, it says I haven't bought it yet.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think I bought the 2nd perry hotter book too soon before talking to Jackie about 2nd shoot. The store says I have it, but when I go to room in evening, it says I haven't bought it yet.
Make sure you picked it up from the warehouse.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It took me a bit to catch up on my games and get through this latest update, but it was amazing. Mighty fine taste, that WillTylor has. Candy is an excellent choice for an "executive assistant". Obviously, she's there for her superior skills . . . of one type or another. I played through the whole school election, making sure to get Lauren her victory. Although, I am a little sad that afterward you no longer get to get a BJ from Diaz. I know, it seems like everybody hates her, but I quite like her even though she's a potential NTR(-ish) source and major manipulator. I'm also especially sad that you can no longer have anal with Mrs. Stone or pay Megan for sex in the bathroom after the election.

Once I realized that last one especially, I made sure to do a bit of grinding as well. Now I'm at 40 cumloads in Sidney and 30 cumloads in Megan; I'll work on racking that up with Lauren as well next time. And, for the "loss" of sex with Mrs. Stone, I made sure to save the game each time her lewdness with the MC progressed. It's in case, you know, I happen to forget the name later and need to refer to it. :cool:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
What is event 31? I do what they say "I have to attend mom's class on Monday morning until I finish this event."
But I've been doing it for a long time and I don't even know what it is.
Can anyone give a hint?
And the walkthrough doesn't help me because the event numbers no longer correspond with this version of the game

Reactions: kupa999

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What is event 31? I do what they say "I have to attend mom's class on Monday morning until I finish this event."
But I've been doing it for a long time and I don't even know what it is.
Can anyone give a hint?
And the walkthrough doesn't help me because the event numbers no longer correspond with this version of the game
This latest update mostly focuses on Lauren running for student body president at the school. Event 31 is where that starts. I don't know what prerequisites must be fulfilled first for that to trigger, however.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I would make sure you've completed Jackie's photoshoot, had sex with Sidney, had Mandy and Cami move in, and had Mandy Transfer Schools before you start 31

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
I can't wait for the MC to have sex with not only Jackie but Cami as well. And the MC needs to be able to continue having sex with Mrs. Stone and Megan and possibly make agent Diaz his bitch. Getting a blowjob from her was nice and all but she needs to pay for extorting money from the MC and his family.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes