WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i cant get the shoot right the ui or hud for it is wrong the top option is more then half not showing and the top option is sub 5(i think) and i meant the sub was 2 and the lib is 5 do i wait for a option to open up?
I'm not exactly sure why this happens to some people. I don't know if it's their renpy display settings, or if it's the device you are playing on. We always get a few who complain about it, but for me I can see every menu option, and I think most players can. I'll admit that I haven't done much to remedy it since I can't recreate it on my end. Maybe you can help me out. Are you by chance playing on Android or Mac? Are you playing full screen or windowed? If there's anything else that you can think of that might put you in the minority of players, those details could also be useful. Thanks!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm not exactly sure why this happens to some people. I don't know if it's their renpy display settings, or if it's the device you are playing on. We always get a few who complain about it, but for me I can see every menu option, and I think most players can. I'll admit that I haven't done much to remedy it since I can't recreate it on my end. Maybe you can help me out. Are you by chance playing on Android or Mac? Are you playing full screen or windowed? If there's anything else that you can think of that might put you in the minority of players, those details could also be useful. Thanks!
I had the same problem during photo shoots. Some of the text for the first option was halfway off the screen. I'm on a windows pc with a 100" screen, resolution 1366x768. I tried to reduce and increase the resolution, but it didn't change anything netheir full screen or windowed

Last edited:

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Sorry, but try to explain yourself better, or use another translator, because I don't understand anything.
Edit: Sorry I was half asleep
Are you talking about the "Womb Raider" photo shoots with Sidney?
I know the options are truncated on the screen, but you should be able to click the top one, even if you can't read the text. You have to redo the photo shoot several times to complete all the options by gradually increasing the two stats (Libido and submission). Once finished "womb Raider", you come back to redo the photo shoot, and you will have a "sex" option with Sidney
yes i am but i cant raise her sub state or lib to meet the top option do i try that option anyways?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
yes i am but i cant raise her sub state or lib to meet the top option do i try that option anyways?
If you choose the bottom option (to end the shoot early), it will raise her libido. Do this until her libido is high enough to choose the top option.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Regarding this card:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I'll add this, but I'm sure I hadn't done this event yet. I found the card the first week of the election campaign. Moreover, as soon as the object which is the goal of the little game was in place (I installed it on the first try), I only have these two options once the Mc is there. I just finished the campaign while I write that. Weird, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
I am having an issue where I bought the ball gag as instructed and it is in my inventory but when I try to activate the photo session it says I need to buy the ball gag. I cannot buy it twice so I am unsure how to proceed. Hopefully this has not already been addressed if so I apologize for wasting your time.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I am having an issue where I bought the ball gag as instructed and it is in my inventory but when I try to activate the photo session it says I need to buy the ball gag. I cannot buy it twice so I am unsure how to proceed. Hopefully this has not already been addressed if so I apologize for wasting your time.
Can you upload your latest save here? So someone could take a look

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So before the election I looked at a walk-through for events to do after and before. Of those events 43 and 60 weren't there so NTR probs then there is Lauren wagers pussy and BJ from Diaz. How do I trigger these?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
How many spy cameras can we buy and configure. I think I might have a problem because I accidentally bought a 4th one. I didn't even need to confirm the purchase...

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So before the election I looked at a walk-through for events to do after and before. Of those events 43 and 60 weren't there so NTR probs then there is Lauren wagers pussy and BJ from Diaz. How do I trigger these?
I was wrong about the non NTR scenes but anyone know about those 2?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Event 43: You must let Lauren loose (less than 20 school influence) for a few weeks. She will do naughty things but not with the Mc

Event 60: You must go to Mrs. Stone to make posters until you can have anal sex with her This event is marked NTR, but I didn't see any NTR in this one

If you want Lauren to lose her bet, you have to let her lose the election... And her virginity by Matt.
For Diaz's blowjob, you have to keep going to see her in her van, and pay her a bribe every week.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Here is a for the current version of the game on the OP. It takes care of;
  • the Sidney photo-shoot menu bug,
  • various fixes to the blackjack game ( Thanks gojira667 ),
  • and various fixes to the script.
Just download, unzip, and follow the directions in the ReadMe.txt to install.

*EDIT: If anyone downloaded this patch between when I posted this yesterday and right now (June 30th), you'll need to download it again and replace it. There was a major problem caused by the newest renpy update. The patch and link have been fixed and the current download should be good. Let me know otherwise. *

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey, no problem. This bug seems to occur when the ball-gag is cheated into the game through either the built in mod, or just from players using the multi-mod that's listed on the OP, which has not been updated for the game. If it's the first one, you can pm me your save and I can fix it, or if it's the latter issue, you'll probably have to erase your saves, remove the multi-mod and start over. The multi-mod seems to really mess up saves. If it's neither of these two, just pm me your save and I'll see if I can figure out what went wrong.

Sep 15, 2018
hi i need some advice/help/fix please

my problem is that im trying to do the witchy photoshoot and i have the gag but when i click on the broom in the studio it says gag needed even tho i have it ...

what am i doing wrong or is my game broken/bugged ?? (heres pics to show what i mean)

pic1 shows what it is im trying to activate/want to do
pic2 shows(had to go back home to use pc to show inv and to use the laptop) my inv and that i already have the gag
pic3 shows the online shop item
pic4 shows what i get if i try click on the gag to buy it again for the sake of trying to unlock/activate the witchy shoot

thanks in advance

Sep 15, 2018
Hey, no problem. This bug seems to occur when the ball-gag is cheated into the game through either the built in mod, or just from players using the multi-mod that's listed on the OP, which has not been updated for the game. If it's the first one, you can pm me your save and I can fix it, or if it's the latter issue, you'll probably have to erase your saves, remove the multi-mod and start over. The multi-mod seems to really mess up saves. If it's neither of these two, just pm me your save and I'll see if I can figure out what went wrong.
i posted my previous comment b4 i saw that someone else had asked about the same thing and u had replied so im sorry for that ...

mine was the first i dont remember instaling the naughty patch or multimod ...

so how do i send u a pm with my save on here ?? ive only ever left comments on games sorry if its a stupid Q

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i posted my previous comment b4 i saw that someone else had asked about the same thing and u had replied so im sorry for that ...

mine was the first i dont remember instaling the naughty patch or multimod ...

so how do i send u a pm with my save on here ?? ive only ever left comments on games sorry if its a stupid Q
You don't need to PM it. Just post it here by dragging and dropping or clicking attach files.

Reactions: Unicorn-IceFoxxi
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes