Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
INteresting. I got the Subscribestar version, but Jacky refers to herself as caretaker?

:confusedboner:

Theweakdy

Jul 27, 2020
So I have a couple of problems I was hoping someone might be able to help with.

I'm playing on Android 0.08 v1a(only because I can't figure out how to update my game without it installing a while separate application.)

Anyway I'm trying to complete the school election, but influence is glitched every week it resets. It'll go as high as 19 then reset on Monday, so I can't actually complete the election. The cheat menu also glitches and resets if you try to increase or decrease.

Any help you be appreciated!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I have a couple of problems I was hoping someone might be able to help with.

I'm playing on Android 0.08 v1a(only because I can't figure out how to update my game without it installing a while separate application.)

Anyway I'm trying to complete the school election, but influence is glitched every week it resets. It'll go as high as 19 then reset on Monday, so I can't actually complete the election. The cheat menu also glitches and resets if you try to increase or decrease.

Any help you be appreciated!
That's not a bug. It's suppose to reset every week.
Influence is related to how well Lauren does on the weekly polls.
I think you have to finish four weeks before it's possible to complete the election which is done by going to class on Friday morning. Make sure you have helped her as much as possible before finishing the event or she's going to lose her bet with Matt. Unless that's what you were going for =P

Reactions: ontach

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Not seeing that. Where did you see her say that?
nevermind. I thought I'd downloaded SS version when I got the first compressed version. Go the SS compressed version and its all good :)

QQ for those that completed latest version - how do you get Jackie's new kissing/ undressing content? She jerks the MC but doesnt kiss him or undress in front of him yet. Also cant get aunt to sleep outside the bedroom

Reactions: strenif

Theweakdy

Jul 27, 2020
That's not a bug. It's suppose to reset every week.
Influence is related to how well Lauren does on the weekly polls.
I think you have to finish four weeks before it's possible to complete the election which is done by going to class on Friday morning. Make sure you have helped her as much as possible before finishing the event or she's going to lose her bet with Matt. Unless that's what you were going for =P
Wow thank you, I'm an idiot

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
nevermind. I thought I'd downloaded SS version when I got the first compressed version. Go the SS compressed version and its all good :)

QQ for those that completed latest version - how do you get Jackie's new kissing/ undressing content? She jerks the MC but doesnt kiss him or undress in front of him yet. Also cant get aunt to sleep outside the bedroom

That content was cut from this release. Will wasn't happy with how it turned out so for now it's just the first part. It'll get added but it needs some more work. If you use unren you can see some of what you're missing.

To get Cami out into the lounge pussy block Jacky in the bathroom in the evening, then go see her in her room at night.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AFamilyVenture-0.082b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so correct me if I'm wrong,
there's no new scenes in this update? coz I double checked each section of the gallery and it's still the same as from the previous version.
so this update is technically just story progression?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes