✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
A Family Venture [v0.08_V4b] [WillTylor]
**** Updated Spanish Version 30/10/23 ****
AFamilyVenture-0.08_v3b_Translate by Darax.jpg

Hello everybody. Here you have the spanish patch of this amazing game created by WillTylor.
As always I want to thank Will for his dedication and time in creating it.

To install the new patch in the game:
Download the original game, and my patch.
EXTRACT the game, DELETE THE FILE SPANISH.RPA, and place my patch inside the game root, overwriting all the files it asks for.
If you have any doubt, don't hesitate to contact me.
Enjoy it.
Best regards.
Darax

************************************************************************************

Hola a tod@s. Aquí os dejo el parche en Español de este increíble juego creado por WillTylor.
Como siempre doy las gracias a Will por su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo.

Para instalar el nuevo parche en el juego:
Descargar el juego original, y mi parche.
EXTRAER el juego, BORRAR EL ARCHIVO SPANISH.RPA, y colocáis mis parche dentro de la raíz de juego, sobrescribiendo todo los archivos que os pida.
Si hay alguna duda, no dudéis en poneros en contacto conmigo.
Que lo disfruteis.
Un saludo.
Darax

Last edited:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just downloaded v0.08v1b. Is there an incest patch for it?
If you downloaded it off of patreon, go to our Discord server and in the supporter channels go to the #change-out-your-scripts channel and download the replacement script.rpa and place it in your "game" folder. It will ask to overwrite and select "yes". If you downloaded the game from SubscribeStar, you don't have to do anything since the incest script it built in.

DeSont420

Apr 27, 2020
question, if i download now is there a way to just download updates or do i need to re-install the whole thing?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,

It's been a while since I played this game and I recently started this version (v 0-08-v1a) and every time I click on an item on the Mc's computer (online store) , I get this error while the console opens . I'm posting it just to report this bug, but it's not a big deal because when I choose "ignore" the game continues.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Shopping_gallery.rpy", line 315, in <module>
NameError: name 'wine' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Shopping_gallery.rpyc", line 315, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Shopping_gallery.rpy", line 315, in <module>
NameError: name 'wine' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
A Family Venture 0.08_v1a_supporter
Fri Jun 17 13:44:39 2022
[/CODE]

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, there is a bug and it's pretty big.

Background: The photo shoot with Lauren and Mandy is over. the one with just Lauren (HTBYD) is over. The one with Sidney just started with one session. The bikini event is over. Agent Diaz's first visit is over.

So after letting Jacky dance 3 times in the club, the Mc has paid the mobs 4 times in a row, but when he comes early morning on Sunday at breakfast, Jacky asks the Mc why he didn't pay the mafia and she said she had to cover the debt at the club EVERY week??? And the Mc answers that it's because he just reinvested the money in the studio... I just bought the green screen, the light and the camera and nothing more... I wonder how do you manage to crash code so brilliantly, on such archaic mechanics

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well, there is a bug and it's pretty big.

Background: The photo shoot with Lauren and Mandy is over. the one with just Lauren (HTBYD) is over. The one with Sidney just started with one session. The bikini event is over. Agent Diaz's first visit is over.

So after letting Jacky dance 3 times in the club, the Mc has paid the mobs 4 times in a row, but when he comes early morning on Sunday at breakfast, Jacky asks the Mc why he didn't pay the mafia and she said she had to cover the debt at the club EVERY week??? And the Mc answers that it's because he just reinvested the money in the studio... I just bought the green screen, the light and the camera and nothing more... I wonder how do you manage to crash code so brilliantly, on such archaic mechanics
I haven't read of anyone else having these issues. There are many possible combinations. Seems you may have found one that is bugged.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I haven't read of anyone else having these issues. There are many possible combinations. Seems you may have found one that is bugged.
Yeah, and I don't remember getting this one on the previous version either (v0.07)
And it's fucking frustrating, cause I work my ass so the Mc can pay for all, Mother, sister, costumes, devices for the studio...
And in the end, here the good news to the day. I was like... Eurr WHAT???

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well for now, I'm avoiding early morning breakfast, since the same scene plays out until I pick up to do it. I'm just going to wait until Saturday and not pay the debt, so that will at least make it a little more consistent. I just hope it won't cause a domino effect with a chain of bugs

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Found some cards:
-in mom room in the nightstand draw: 5 of hearts
-locker in scholl hallway: 2 of hearts

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 104 Votes