xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
So far all I get with Sidney is 69 position at night.
Did you have all photoshoots with her ?(iirc after the last one you get a blowie from her and she wants to contribute paying the mafia)
Do you jog with her mornings ? and does she work already in the Stripclub ? did she catch you jerking off to Jacky in the Stripclub ? (you can alternate to pay the mafia one week yes one no so no NTR will be opened Jacky gets a bit pissed with you that is all but you can always correct that )

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Did you have all photoshoots with her ?(iirc after the last one you get a blowie from her and she wants to contribute paying the mafia)
Do you jog with her mornings ? and does she work already in the Stripclub ? did she catch you jerking off to Jacky in the Stripclub ? (you can alternate to pay the mafia one week yes one no so no NTR will be opened Jacky gets a bit pissed with you that is all but you can always correct that )
The only thing that I didn't was have Sidney catch the mc jerking of to Jacky at the strip club.I did everything else.Thank you for the info.

Reactions: xapican

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Make sure you do all the options with Sidney in the park (there are four), finish the photoshoot with her, and have her working at the club. That will allow her sex event to start.

Reactions: xapican

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
There is a sleep sex tag, so there are parts in the story where that would be true.
None. I think the dev is taking a very non linear approach and a broad definition in using the term sleep sex, being as one person is asleep or faking it and the other being awake. I personally don't think the "sleep sex" tag applies to this work. I think another tag would be better suited maybe, bed play or sleep play, but f95z doesn't have it, uses it or implemented it. So the op is working with what hes got for tags.
Because as it is in v0.08 v1b there is no actual penetrational "sex" during "sleep" in anyway or form.

So far the only game I have found that uses this tag in a correct and accurate manner is:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-51-1-vren.7260/

Correct me if I am wrong and if there are more, id love to play them.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Family Venture [v0.08 v2b Subscribestar] [WillTylor]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 555 MB

Subscribestar Version / Links updated on 09/20/2022

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - - -

Option to change opacity and font size in Android version.

Any problems with the compression, you sent me a private message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FuchiZhong

May 21, 2022
A Family Venture [v0.08 v2b] [WillTylor]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 527 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THX man! you are the best

Reactions: StyleHG and giqui

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
What's new in this version? In the gallery there is only one extra scene, ntr scene, nothing else
From what I can see it's mainly just content within the club location with a new VIP room. Three girls there, two prostitutes and one waitress, but only one of them has content right now. You can get a HJ, BJ, sex, or anal from Candy for money. Sex was $800 and anal was $1,000. Watched the sex scene, just to see it, but it's nothing special really and didn't care about the content at all.

Basically, it felt like the kind of early game sexual content you see with throwaway characters in incest games, just so the game can say they have sex in them while not progressing much with the characters people care about. This whole update just felt like a waste of time when it could have been spent creating story content for Jacky or Camille. It's one thing if this game was early in its life, but this game started back in January 2019.

There's some content included with Jacky, which you can find by visiting her room in the early morning. It's all light relationship progress build up / milking, that can eventually lead to a HJ in her bedroom. It's nothing special at all. Attached some screenshots of the dialogue choices, but from what I can see it doesn't seem like you can ever kiss her on the lips or watch her change.

There's also an NTR scene with Lauren it seems, but I'm not interested in that content, so I didn't bother trying to find or watch it.

Overall, this update is not worth the download. Even worse, it sounds like next update will have more "VIP club" content, which is something I have zero interest in.

Been subbed to this dev on Subscribestar for just over two full years now, but I'm not letting it renew anymore because the progression with Jacky just isn't happening quick enough with the length of these updates. Not like I was giving a ton of money anyways, but this is exactly I don't ever give a lot of money.

Reactions: ann87ra

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
From what I can see it's mainly just content within the club location with a new VIP room. Three girls there, two prostitutes and one waitress, but only one of them has content right now. You can get a HJ, BJ, sex, or anal from Candy for money. Sex was $800 and anal was $1,000. Watched the sex scene, just to see it, but it's nothing special really and didn't care about the content at all.

You've missed a few things. The waitress also has a full set of options and animations along with Candy.
The second strippers content is done but there wasn't enough time to get the back end for her finished. You would not believe how much scripting you need to do for something small like that.

The event with Jacky was my brain child. You're only seeing half of it but you're correct it was intended for the early game. There are a number of dead spots early on where there isn't much to do at certain times of day. I'm hoping to fill thous out a little bit at a time. It's intended to be a chain of events that opens up more and more as Ryan advances his relationship with Jacky. As well as giving the player something to do first thing in the morning other than jogging with Sidney or looking at memes till it's time to go to school. The second and saucier part of the event didn't get put in because Will wasn't happy with how it played out. Sometimes it just isn't working and you've got to cut it.

We've been trying to manage expectations on this update here and on discord but I figured people would still be upset with it being smaller and Jacky not get much content. The VIP section could have been added right after Sidney's update but it got pushed down the road and now it's just has to be added before the game's story can move on. It's a vital plot point for both NTR and Loyalty players and has to be added before finishing Jacky's Arc. Again, this is not just for the NTR side.

The VIP room update might feel a little underwhelming but it's sets up a ton of future content. Also give the new girls a chance. Candy is a side girl but she's got a neat backstory and if you are into that sort of thing I suggest reading her dialog after Ryan pumps her full.

Anyways, sorry for the wall of text. I think you'll like what's coming down the pipe.

Last edited:

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
So, I have a question. Some time after the start of the election you approach the author of the book and there's an option to accept or refuse his request (date with the mother). The question is: are there NTR in any of these options? I'm trying to avoid it, but the game is not very clear in this case. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 103 Votes