capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Having trouble with Wet in club won't work because the other scene with mom getting automatically replays when I go there on mondays. Does anyone know how to clean the yard? I could have sworn that was a mission in a previous update but I have no idea how to do it now its the presented reason for why I can't do the internet famous quest/

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Having trouble with Wet in club won't work because the other scene with mom getting automatically replays when I go there on mondays. Does anyone know how to clean the yard? I could have sworn that was a mission in a previous update but I have no idea how to do it now its the presented reason for why I can't do the internet famous quest/
Here is my save file, thanks for your help <3
I have the exact same issue. Can't get her back to the club after she runs into mom there.

I'm guessing you all completed the event that stops Sidney from working at the club before finishing the clubs events with Sidney. You can go back to an earlier save or if you don't have one you can force it by hitting Shift O and typing in

jump club_sex

After the scene talk to her again to get the VIP scene.

Reactions: ErrorCode98

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I'm guessing you all completed the event that stops Sidney from working at the club before finishing the clubs events with Sidney. You can go back to an earlier save or if you don't have one you can force it by hitting Shift O and typing in

jump club_sex

She's just tells me we have done enough already tonight when I talk to her. I can still tell her to go to work on tuesdays but it doesn't start a new scene

Reactions: ErrorCode98

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

jump club_sex

Yep... You guys found a continuity error I wasn't aware of. Thanks for pointing it out! The fix will go in a bugfixed version that will be coming out shortly. For now, just follow Strenif's advice.

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Yep... You guys found a continuity error I wasn't aware of. Thanks for pointing it out! The fix will go in a bugfixed version that will be coming out shortly. For now, just follow Strenif's advice.
I'm having the same issue as earlier comments, unable to have the conversation with Sidney in the kitchen. I too had "Wet in the Club" and "Welcome to the VIP" events open. I used Strenif's advice (thank you Strenrif) and was able to complete "Wet in the Club" but I'm still unable to get the kitchen scene. After completing "Wet in the Club" I tried every evening over 2 game weeks without success.

EDIT: Nevermind...solved. I misunderstood Strenif's instructions. I made the mistake of returning home after I forced the sex scene. For others with the same problem - Finish the sex scene and follow-up conversation with Sidney in the club but don't leave the club. Click once again on Sidney at the bar and that will prompt the VIP pass conversation.

Thank for the help ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

LouisRenekton

Oct 5, 2023
I've noticed that there are often errors in the game like
"laurenlibido", "jackylibido" undefined error. Usually a code screen pops up after some of the character's words like libido or respect increase. It can be ignored, but it always spoils my fun. 屏幕截图 2023-10-22 144444.png

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
How do increase school influence? Does Lauren have to suck on the toilet? I mean, there's a way to fail this NTR quest. So the influence can be increased in some other way? Every Friday the influence is reset and you have to do it all over again. Is it a bug?

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I Never make the NTR quest's because its not my kind of kink , to get more points with the Voting for you sis you need to talk to diaz and each monday make new posters lewd scene with are teacher(that why you get each week around 20 points for you sis), to the orthers what are luck i finshied the quest's that now makes trouble in this new version before this new version.
I got the the Vip pass from joey or how this guy is called. I finshid the sex scene then visit the club are second time and triggered the Vip pass.
that are the only events left for me and as i dit say NTR is not my kind of kink i never finish them.
screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
guys how do i over come this, try to paste a old save file from pc to laptop
View attachment 3025072
I can't remember the details but this has been extensively discussed on the thread for The Headmaster. Something about the latest version of Ren'Py and a security token it creates.

As an additional note to the moderators/site administrators, it may be worth, if not already done, creating a sticky thread somewhere that could be used to direct people to when this question comes up as I anticipate that it will be being discussed in increasing frequency across an increasing number of threads over the near future.

Edit:- Per the below post it seems this has already been done and I didn't realise. My apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Splinter9751

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I can't remember the details but this has been extensively discussed on the thread for The Headmaster. Something about the latest version of Ren'Py and a security token it creates.

As an additional note to the moderators/site administrators, it may be worth, if not already done, creating a sticky thread somewhere that could be used to direct people to when this question comes up as I anticipate that it will be being discussed in increasing frequency across an increasing number of threads over the near future.
Ther is are dam easy fix for that read this least post on the frist site.
If the above dont work follow this easy steps:

-Go to your tokens folder.
So on windows it is under users/"yourPCusername"/appdata/roaming/renpy/tokens
-Open the "security-keys.txt file.
-Delete the key strings under "singing-key" and "veryifying-Key".
(All that should be in the text file then is "signing-key" and on the next line down, "veryifying-key")
-Close the text file, then right click it and go to properties.
-Change the text file to read only.
CLose that and restart the game.
Viola! now the save works.

If this does not work (WHICH IT DEFINITELY SHOULD), you can change the python code in your favorite text editor. I use Notepad ++
In the game folder, where you can find the exe. There is a other folder "renpy".

Open it, search for the "savetoken.py" open it with the simple texteditor, and then look for this:

def verify_data(data, signatures, check_verifying=True):
"""
Verifies that `data` has been signed by the keys in `signatures`.
"""
for i in signatures.splitlines():
kind, key, sig = decode_line(i)
if kind == "signature":
if key is None:
continue
if check_verifying and key not in verifying_keys:
continue
try:
vk = ecdsa.VerifyingKey.from_der(key)
if vk.verify(sig, data):
return True
except Exception:
continue
return False
chance the last entry to "True" save , restart the game and then your edited save will work.
the txt file should look like this.
1697982789076.png

Last edited:

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
hello there i keep repeating intern quest... she has been winning for 4 weeks now in a row. what am i missing?
Capture.JPG
p/s : need to go to class Friday morning to trigger the election event. im always mess with auntie thats y i miss it,,zzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes