ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone have a late savegame from 0.5? Doesn't have to be completed but i would like to avoid all the photoshoots and such grind
nvm, saves wheren't in the game folder, so im good :)

Last edited:

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I've probably asked this before but I can't remember. How much NTR is in the game? I know it's avoidable but I want to see it.
You know I have no Idea how much NTR there is in the game... I seem to have managed to avoid all of it, so no idea.

rto12

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, it's tagged as "bestiality", so... can anyone could tell about it or it is not implemented yet? because in the game description it doesn't metion it.

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
Hi, it's tagged as "bestiality", so... can anyone could tell about it or it is not implemented yet? because in the game description it doesn't metion it.
theres a photoshot where the MC photoshops some monster on the girl. thats about it

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This game looks like it is my jam. And I know that the game is tag with ntr, I can handle some ntr, but some of the responses from the developer are giving me mixed signals.

So just to be clear… ¿have the girls been fucked or will be fuck by other guys in the game? And ¿no matter the path that we choose it will end with a harem ending?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This definitely needs a shota tag... MC looks like a 12 year old.
Everyone looks younger than what they are its just the style of the game and no, the shota tag is not needed here.
Shota [Boys with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
" A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty "
Like I said, he looks like a 12 year old.
Only in the face just like the girls faces look younger than what they are.
If the shota tag is needed then the loli tag would be needed for the faces looking younger than they are.

Not going to argue with you on this, I played it and it does not look like either shota or loli so no tag is needed.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
This game looks like it is my jam. And I know that the game is tag with ntr, I can handle some ntr, but some of the responses from the developer are giving me mixed signals.

So just to be clear… ¿have the girls been fucked or will be fuck by other guys in the game? And ¿no matter the path that we choose it will end with a harem ending?

All NTR is avoidable and it's not what most people associate NTR with. Basically, if you don't show an interest/lust for a girl they'll move onto something else. As long as you choose to pursue the girls you'll be fine. I'm not sure when, but at one point the bully will play a bigger impact on the NTR. I never accept his help, though, because I'm not a wimp.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes