Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
For all those asking for change log.

The content is plentiful. Sydney and jacky are the focus but the other girls have stuff also. Just play and find out there is an in game walkthrough.
Jacky got something? It was all Mindy or Mandy, the new girl and Sydney.

Rating69

Apr 2, 2018
Is it the same in every part of the day? I got it in the morning after MC found her sleeping in it.
Have you started a new game or did you load an old save? I have the underwear issue where it wont find the bathrobe and used an old save so i'm wondering if I need to start a fresh play through

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just so everyone is aware. This version of the update is the Alpha version, meaning the version we test with our high tier supporters to try and identify any bugs. There are bugs, many of witch are fixed with the bugfix file that is also posted here. It's a build we didn't really intend for many to see besides our testers, but as such things go, it was leaked and appeared here earlier today. We are currently finishing up the official build which will include a change-log, walkthrough, ipatch, supporter patch, an extra Agent Diaz event, and the rest of our bug-fixes. If you want the best experience with the update, I would recommend waiting until the official version comes out.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just so everyone is aware. This version of the update is the Alpha version, meaning the version we test with our high tier supporters to try and identify any bugs. There are bugs, many of witch are fixed with the bugfix file that is also posted here. It's a build we didn't really intend for many to see besides our testers, but as such things go, it was leaked and appeared here earlier today. We are currently finishing up the official build which will include a change-log, walkthrough, ipatch, supporter patch, an extra Agent Diaz event, and the rest of our bug-fixes. If you want the best experience with the update, I would recommend waiting until the official version comes out.
Thank you I will wait for the intended release version until downloading!! And thank you for a great VN :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the warning, at least now it is up to us if we want to be unreqested extra testers. :p

Reactions: WillTylor

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I've gotten all events now, but NTR event #15 is still red, and clicking the ??? gives no hint.

Anyone know what it is and how to get it?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couldn't help myself. ;)

I found your game by way of recommendation in another thread and am having a blast. You're doing a fantastic job as a developer, escpecially on the community updates for us filthy rotten pirates. Well done!

Edit: spelling ironically

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WillTylor and Naxos

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Just curious is the extra agent Diaz event an NTR event or something else.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just curious is the extra agent Diaz event an NTR event or something else.
It's like the one before it. If you choose to pay the extortion fee than you avoid the ntr event and get a very nice reward, or if you can't or choose not to, there is an ntr event.

Reactions: madslegend and DA22

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It's like the one before it. If you choose to pay the extortion fee than you avoid the ntr event and get a very nice reward, or if you can't or choose not to, there is an ntr event.
Oh alright. thanks for answering I'll just wait for the official update then.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so is the mothers BJ the only NTR event? unless there is a hidden NTR event for syndey. i'm done with all the content. except for #15 that is red but gives no hints.

was kinda lead to believe there would be some for Syndey.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A Family Venture [v0.06a Supporter] [WillTylor] - Original Size: 2.54GB

Compressed version for PC (299MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

v0.06a Bug Fix has been applied.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes