WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I bought the gag ball and the book but they don´t show up in the inventory so I can´t start photo shootin with mum and Megan. What went wrong? NTF Route
We have a known error with the inventory that will be fixed in the official version, but you only need to access your inventory to see what you have. To start reading the book, just go to your room in the evening after you’ve picked it up from the warehouse.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I bought the gag ball and the book but they don´t show up in the inventory so I can´t start photo shootin with mum and Megan. What went wrong? NTF Route
In addition to what Will said, you don't actually need to click on them in the inventory or anything. After purchasing the book and getting the option to start the photo shoot at the warehouse, go to your room in the evening and choose to read the book when the menu pops up.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what are you trying to do?

in the weekends you can ask her to work at the club. if she isn't working on a costume.

MasterYensid

Feb 19, 2018
Hey everyone. I bought the first book, picked up from the warehouse, and during the evening when I go to my room, there is no option to read the book. also bought the ball gag and picked up but still registering as I need to do so.

Any suggestions?

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.06b "Supporter Pack Included" - Updated (22.09.2020)

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location (inside Android/Data/Matt folder). So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Last edited:

Obliterous

Jan 14, 2018
what are you trying to do?

in the weekends you can ask her to work at the club. if she isn't working on a costume.
I go to the kitchen in the evening, talk to Sidney, and she tells me that she's really busy trying to finish some designs; haven't gotten to any costumes yet.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
WillTylor
Code:
R "Hi Megan, Miss [mom_name]? Do you have a minute to go over a few things with my Oedipus assignment with me?"
        M "Ok [m_upd1_45]"
R Hi Megan, Miss Jacky? Do you have a minute to go over a few things with my Oedipus assignment with me?
M Ok [m_upd1_45]

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTylor
Code:
R "Hi Megan, Miss [mom_name]? Do you have a minute to go over a few things with my Oedipus assignment with me?"
        M "Ok [m_upd1_45]"
This looks like you may have tried to install the ipatch yourself? If so, delete and download the game again. The ipatch that is already installed is only for this alpha version. No other version of the ipatch will work.

Reactions: Stormrider56

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.06a "Supporter Pack and Fix Included" - Updated (15.09.2020)

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location (inside Android/Data/Matt folder). So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Thank you!

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
This looks like you may have tried to install the ipatch yourself? If so, delete and download the game again. The ipatch that is already installed is only for this alpha version. No other version of the ipatch will work.
The only thing I have running is the scrips bugfix. I reextracted all the same, just in case I did try to. In any case, it still turns up with both red light and green light.

-----

First Jacky's room cam night masturbation:

RT Looks like Mom's feeling a little lonely without Dad, But where's aunt Cami?
RT Is she not back from shopping yet?
RT Looks like Mom's feeling a little lonely without Dad, I've got to convince her that she can come to me for this kind of attention.
RT She needs a vibrator too to get off?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Very fun game. Wish some of the animations would continue until i actually click like most of them do. Just a few that stop without me clicking. The animations that are shown are really well done.
Most errors i see are very minor. There is one were Jacky/mom is getting busy with the shampoo bottle/bum in bathroom and the very end scene/squirt it shows Sidney squirting and MC even says, thanks Sidney. Just a small fyi for yas ;) I do see a few Landlady and room mate comments being said even with clicking patch on and some of those sayings it actually shows up top the person who is speaking is Mom. So no real biggy.
Thanks for sharing and really looking forward to more :)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Italian translation/Lingua Italiana x version 0.06a - Supporter
Italian/English

Last edited:
Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Found a little error in UpdateScript0.06.rpy which I haven't seen reported anywhere...
If Mandy is angry and you give her some chocolate, there's an error that "mandyanger" is not defined. I think line 6550 in UpdateScript0.06.rpy $ mandyanger -= 2 should be $ cousinanger -= 2.

Reactions: rate61

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I saw the same thing, with a clean install of 0.05a and the bugfix file.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
There is one were Jacky/mom is getting busy with the shampoo bottle/bum in bathroom and the very end scene/squirt it shows Sidney squirting and MC even says, thanks Sidney. Just a small fyi for yas ;) I do see a few Landlady and room mate comments being said even with clicking patch on and some of those sayings it actually shows up top the person who is speaking is Mom. So no real biggy.
Found the shower problem. This one hadn't been reported, so thank you for your help! If you ever see landlady/roommate stuff, and you're sure the patch is on, let me know what the sentence said, then I can do a search and fix it.
Found a little error in UpdateScript0.06.rpy which I haven't seen reported anywhere...
If Mandy is angry and you give her some chocolate, there's an error that "mandyanger" is not defined. I think line 6550 in UpdateScript0.06.rpy $ mandyanger -= 2 should be $ cousinanger -= 2.
You're right, this one hadn't been reported. I found the problem and fixed it, so thank you so much for reporting!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I saw the same thing, with a clean install of 0.05a and the bugfix file.
If it was 0.05a than the bugfix won't work for it, and the ipatch isn't pre-installed. But I'm going to guess that you meant 0.06a in which case I'm not sure why this is happening. I only know that DS's new patch (which will come out with the official version of the game) will hopefully take care of the problem. And if it doesn't, the only suggestion I would have would be to delete your persistent save data. Sometimes when a bug manifests itself and then gets saved, you can't get rid of it until you delete the persistent save data. If everything goes right, the official version could come out today.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey everyone. I bought the first book, picked up from the warehouse, and during the evening when I go to my room, there is no option to read the book. also bought the ball gag and picked up but still registering as I need to do so.

Any suggestions?
If the book is in your inventory (don't check, or the inventory icon will crash your game until the official release) than the only other requirement to trigger the scene is that it's a weekday. You can't read the book on the weekend.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes